Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Contesspuss
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Unable to obtain Captain Premotion.

I have done and double checked that all 50 Assault Missions are completed. I have done all of the ToAu missions. Eternal Mercanary stays current even after completion. I have recieved the glory crown and the cs for nashmeira. There is no other cs to get from Imperial Whitegate door. I waited game day, JP midnight, and Conquest tally. None of these gave me the Cutscene from Abquhbah for premotion. Naja says nothing as well. I tried 2 GM the situation but after 2 hours of no responce I gave up. I see nothing on Wiki that mentions any missions being a conflict for premotion. When I check mercenary assesment I get the proper rank dialogue. SO where is my cs This in the long run will stop the chance of a mythic and I cannot obtain 5 tags. Soo help
    (0)

Character
    Contesspuss
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Small update. I talked to a GM 5 hours after call. And his best suggestion was to post here. So bascially no mythic for tess? Ever? I hope the server reset makes the difference!
    (0)

Character
    Quedari
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but do you have an old Nyzul Isle win? If you don't, it might be worth trying. Also, what are Naja and Abquhbah saying when you talk to them?
    (1)
    Quedari: WHM BLM RDM SMN SCH BLU BRD RUN GEO
    Mykaell: BLM RDM WAR DNC WHM THF SCH RUN

Character
    Contesspuss
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Yes I have all floors on old Nyzule. And Both anja and Abu guy say that i should be hearing from Naja any day. Now here is a question I have the alex odin quests active. One of the quests requires me to talk to Abubu whatever his name was lol Could that be stopping it? I can't imagine we have to beat Odin 11 times to get Captain... But it is SE. The Gm i spoke to 5 hours after requesting a help was kind of stumped as well and his only suggestion was to post here. I screen shotted the conver to share with ls members. Was tryin to load it here but im a nublet on this site.
    (0)

Character
    Contesspuss
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I am finishing the alex and Odin quest again and I am goin to redo the assaults from the bottom in case there was a glitch when I d/c'd in an assault. No other possible thing is holding me back. I hate 14 so I have to fix this. 11 is my fav game. 7 years and this is whats goin to break me to 14 /cry lolol
    (0)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I'll assume you mistyped Premotion for Promotion.

Any case, I'm pretty sure the reason why you haven't received the CS form Naja for Captain is you did NOT complete all 50 assaults or you did not talk to Rytaal again after completing all 50 assaults + nyzul for the CS that rewards you with him holding 4 instead of 3 tags.

The reason why I say this is you get the extra tag from Rytaal (the tag npc). If you have not gotten the 4th tag(for 5 when holding one on character), then you must have missed completing one of the assaults or not talked to him since completing the 50 assaults + nyzul. I suggest you go to the Assaults section of the Missions section and compare it to the full list of
    assault names http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Ca...sault_Missions. I'm sure you'll find there is 1 or more missing.
    (1)
    Last edited by VoiceMemo; 06-18-2014 at 07:35 PM.

Character
    Contesspuss
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I did that way before I even started the forum. I physically wrote down all the assaults and then checked in my mission assault logs. I do have all 50 listed. I also have all 100 floors clear. I have talked to Rytal because I have done other assaults with other people as well. Promotion yes. Something is stopping Abuqubah from giving me the cs that comes before naja's massage.
    (0)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Ok then please clarify the situation more because in your initial post you had:

Quote Originally Posted by Contesspuss View Post
    This in the long run will stop the chance of a mythic and I cannot obtain 5 tags. Soo help
    Is it correct then, that the npc can currently hold 4 tags for you and you have 1 on character, for a total of 5 tags?
    (0)

Character
    Contesspuss
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I recently finished all 50 assaults. I have had old Nyzule completed for some time. I wrote down all the missions from the website and checked them in the game. I have all 50 assaults cleared. I have spoken to Rytaal and gotten tags since to help others with assaults. I am on Eternal Mercanary ToAu48, it is listed as current. I have recieved the Glory Crown and all final CS's. And was told by other players it is always listed as current. I also have nashmeira trust. When I completed my final assault I went to get CS from Abquhbah. He had the same dialouge as if I were just checking my status. Or asking about salary or what a mercenary is. When I did the mercenary assessment he said Naja will be speaking with me any day. I tried talking to Naja and she just said keep up the good work. No cut scene. At this time I am only able to obtain 4 tags. 1 on me and 3 stored. No captain, no 5th tag, no mythic was what i was saying. I waited a game day. I waited a JP midnight. I waited a conquest tally. I have thousands of assault points in each area. I asked several friends in linkshell and outside of. My current Quest open in Aht Urg is Alex (divine interference) and Odin (unwaivering resolve) fights. Which I have previously completed and have the smn's. I am currently working on completing those quests. But others have told me that should not matter. It is possible I d/c'd during an assault and some friends have suggested maybe its listed complete but glitched? When I spoke to a GM he went down a list of questions and his final suggestion was to post here.
    (0)

Character
    Contesspuss
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    There is not one mission missing from the list. I counted more then 2 times and I wrote them down from the website and checked them off on the paper one at a time.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast