Would it be possible, (well of course it would), for the dev team to add say 10 new recipes per craft for items and equipment that don't have a delve equivalent, and can only be gained through crafting? The way it stands right now, crafting has been pretty much left by the wayside, and the economy is based on 1. Dynamis money, 2. Heavy Metal Plates, 3. Alexandrite, 4. Medications, 5. Food, and 6. Delve Drops I.E Airlixers, and 7. Drops for reforged equipment. Other than food, medications and the occasionaly EJ Necklace crafted items have really taken a hit with this expansion because there are very few best in slot pieces that are crafted, there are no ilevel 119 crafted weapons, and no item level 119 pieces of armor, and the best accessories all come from delve.

I think it's time to give the crafters a break and start letting them ply their trades again. There are tons of item drops in adoulin areas that could be used to make a plethora of equips, food, meds accessories etc., but there is really no reason for crafters to expend the effort because delve and reforged gear is better than anything going, at least let crafters make a few side grade pieces for each of their respective crafts, and some swap pieces. The economy of this game has traditionally been built on farmers farming and selling, (or crafting), their drops, then crafters using what they bought from farmers to craft items for other players to buy.

The game has gone from being a manufacturing economy where everyone does really well, to being a service economy where everyone farms drops to sell to buy other farmable drops. For a real and viable economy we need both manufacturers and farmers to do well.

There are alot of people who have very limited play time everyday, and don't have time to farm dynamis or salvage and would rather spend their time doing fun stuff, but they still want to make gil, the way it stands right now it's and either or proposition, either they spend their playtime farming, or they do things they enjoy. There should be a crafting option for them, (and for everyone), so they can log in, make some items to sell and then get busy doing the things they like to do

Trying to think of more to add but I think everyone gets the idea