Thread: Dynamis

Character
    Folant
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Dynamis

What are the chances of having the entry fee for Dynamis restored back to 500k a pop?
    Nothing better than going in when it\\'s quiet and then, all of a sudden, morons and all camps are done.

Yeah.... Can we get Dynamis to be a bit more expensive to enter? Please? Lol
    (1)

Player
    It'd likely just increase prices as a result and hardly anyone would leave it alone as a result unless their currency wasn't selling.
    (0)

Character
    Astronema
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I miss old way dynamis. But Square-Enix did this in respose to the level cap increases to 99 (even tho it was implemented @ lv. 90 cap) and the declining of linkshells doing content that was somewhat out of date. My linkshell stopped doing dynamis when heroes of abyssea came out as they were more interested in Empyrean Armor and Weapons and not Dynamis. Tho i wish they revamp a new system to allow separate zones for 99 players w/ ilvl gear and reserved areas again.
    (0)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Good idea. I was just thinking that the thing a game with a declining population needs is more roadblocks to access content.
    (0)