Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings,

Thanks for the suggestions!

One thing I’d like to point out about the Trust Initiative is that player and the NPC are supposed to have a strong connection, and due to this we do not plan on adding alter egos for characters that you haven’t actually come into contact with or characters that just exist in Vana’diel’s history.
    I hope that doesn't mean we can't get freelancers - after all, we've spent time working with them to save the past, and the future!
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Pugofmidgard
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I can see how you want to have the bond of the player and NPC being there, but who is to say that the Moblins haven't got ahold of this new magic.... and twisted its power to their own uses.

The Hero/Vanquished Foe bond can be equally strong, and those feelings of fear can lead to a new level of mutual-respect and perhaps friendship... dropping Meteor on someone does appear to bring you closer together.. ^.^

Funded by the Moblin Millionaire and Billionaires of Aht Urghan, using the secret technologies of ancient empires

Trust-Rivals!

Think of the NPCs that could be called to your aid!

Zilart Brothers, Beastmen Kings... who knows what a Trust-Rival spell might entail to obtain to achieve the right to call a former enemy to your side!

And to the topic creator:

Spoilers for those that don't know Aht Urghan or Blue Mage story.

Blue Mage Trust - While the obvious Job Giver is a good go to, I would rather it be a non-descript Immortal Soldier. One with a chance that might be a summoned as an 'Unstable' version that leads to a Flan or Flayer after a period of time or amount of damage dealt.
    (0)

Player
    One thing I’d like to point out about the Trust Initiative is that player and the NPC are supposed to have a strong connection, and due to this we do not plan on adding alter egos for characters that you haven’t actually come into contact with or characters that just exist in Vana’diel’s history.
    All of the ones I listed, players come in contact with!

Erpalacion:Prominent in San'Doria missions and DRG AF quests.

Raogrimm: Prominent in missions for multiple expansions as well as Dynamis and WAR AF quests.
    Portia: Prominent in DNC AF quests and Wings of the Goddess missions.
    Rainemard: Prominent in Campaign and in RDM AF quests.
    Raubahn: Prominent in BLU AF quests and Treasure of Aht Urghan storyline!

I'd also argue that the upcoming trusts Ferrous Coffin and Elivira aren't any more prominent to the player that the AF/Story NPCs I mentioned above
    (1)

Lillisette. and before people say she's busy being a villainous goddess in an alternate universe, she's a time-traveler, we could get her from anywhere in the timeline.
    (0)

Character
    Kheper
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 1
    There may be a possibility that we add each of the NPCs suggested that players have come into contact with in the future, but the only one that might be difficult is Raogrimm as this may be a spoiler for the main storyline.
    The hell? That didn't stop them from adding Nashmeira and calling her Nashmeira instead of "Aphmau." That's a pretty big spoiler, ya know. It also doesn't make sense since our characters befriended her as "Aphmau" and knew her by that name for most of the storyline, so I imagine we'd still call her that name if we got the chance to hang out with her when she's not doing her empress duties.

Seriously, Raogrimm=Shadow Lord is too big a spoiler to make him an alter ego? BS. You find that out REALLY quickly in the main story missions, nobody would have anything ruined for them, and you don't even get to know the guy so there's no surprise when the reveal happens. Aphmau=Nashmeira is a much bigger spoiler and the devs did it anyway with her Trust NPC.
    (2)

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamdring View Post
    Lillisette. and before people say she's busy being a villainous goddess in an alternate universe, she's a time-traveler, we could get her from anywhere in the timeline.
    I think they're saving her trust for when they put in Atomos's quests.

Though I want Babban Ny Mheillea and her friends gobbue, cactuar, malboro, and treant.
    (1)

Character
    Cabalabob
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Greetings,

We’ll be prioritizing the addition of alter egos that players have been involved with throughout the storylines and are nostalgic for players.

There may be a possibility that we add each of the NPCs suggested that players have come into contact with in the future, but the only one that might be difficult is Raogrimm as this may be a spoiler for the main storyline.
    NPC's I've met and have a strong bond with?... Who the hell is domina shantotto? I've never met this person! >_>
    (0)

Player
    Greetings,

We’ll be prioritizing the addition of alter egos that players have been involved with throughout the storylines and are nostalgic for players.

hello Camate if you are reading this please make adjustment to moogle and sakura. The regen or refresh aura is weak and it's very limited. The aura from regen and refresh need to be bigger so that whm in PT will have that aura effect. As of now mage job are far away from melee PT to receive any aura effect from moogle or sakura trust Initiative.
    (2)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Maledict View Post
    Oh! That's easy enough. Just force a clear for Dynamis - Xarcabard as a requirement for trading in the Cipher.
    It doesn't even have to be a cipher. Just have it be a cutscene triggered at the Trail Markings in Xarcabard upon getting a clear, at the end of which you learn the Trust spell. (Similar things are already in place for several of the ToAU story-related Trusts.)
    (1)

Character
    Tohihroyu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Yes! Raogrimm please! and yes to Rainemard too as we have no red mage trusts yet, if not him then maybe a Quadav red mage for another beastmen trust.

And yay to Elvira! a rng trust that wont AoE (I hope)

And whats this? *the* Galka white mage? I really hope he'll have his weakness removal JA
    (1)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast