Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    @WoW we did have hippo obviously and while his ready moves were a bit underwhelming he went a LONG time as the jug of choice. as to sabotender, we did have one at 75 but he was actually kind of underwhelming. I always used funguar at that level unless a specific pet was called for, that thing was TOUGH. and dirt cheap I might add.
    (0)

Player
    You are absolutely correct Glam^^

We did have a hippo and Sabotender (Awhile back). However, like all of our jugs, falcorr was awesome, in theory. When falcorr was first announced, most ppl were expecting hoof volley to be implemented and rightly so. The normal ones in the past use it. Hippos whom have access to hoof volley, may do it right after a special move. This is what i was expecting from falcorr. If falcorr was a native hippo, his moves would have been pretty strong. For instance, iirc, our monsters have special traits, they should not have completely dismissed hoof volley, since normal mobs use it; it should have been given to falcorr on a 50 or 60% proc rate after any ready move. Falcorr > fantod > hoof volley procs > hits enemy. Falcorr > backheel > hoof volley procs again > hits enemy. Falcorr Fantod > Triple attack (No proc).

The Sabotender was perhaps our rarest jug and part of a dated sic system. We could not choose any monster move back in the day. 1K dmg was a big deal at lvl75, but Amigo rarely used it after sic. 1k needles were a big deal back then, but only giving us 1k needles was understandable, but not in the SoA era. 10K on the crappy ready meter would not break anything imo. pets do not gain tp nearly as fast as any dd. I mean, just seen a screen shot of a 20k ws in delve 2.0 XD.

Basically, our jugs are usually stripped down or weak monsters to begin with (Chapuli and Mandies). SE were stripping us down (For balance sake i assume, on weaker crap), but the strong were quietly getting stronger. The update has to be incredible to balance things out. They adjusted ready moves before, but it was a no go. Perhaps they will add a JA which enhances the master/pet's normal and special move dmg by a sizable amount or a powerful weapon like the op alluded to "Shrugs"
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2