Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Character
    Warusha
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    I would really appreciate it if BLM got a wider variety of staff weaponskills, such as Cataclysm. Also, I believe that higher tier magic spells need to be boosted in accordance with higher damage physical AND magical weaponskills that are now available.
    (1)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    So think a lot of those "acc or even some crit rate and such varies with tp" moves should be updated to dmg... this update did crazy things for a lot of the dmg varies with tp meanwhile the acc ones got jack. For example ruinator vs resolution. Before the update at 100% they were fairly even in terms of stats though obviously resolution being on a 2hd weapon would do a decent bit more anyways. And at higher tps a bit more better. Now ruinator is effectively the same at all tp levels but resolution basically triples in dmg taking it to 300%. And this is common right now when comparing the ftps of 1hd ws now and 2hds. The differences is are huge especially when you consider 2hd ws already benefit from having higher base dmg weapons. Like kat and swd wielders barely changed.
    (2)

1-handed weapon users, pet jobs and magic DDs pretty much fell even further behind this update
    (2)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Greetings,

Quote Originally Posted by Sasaraixx View Post
    Enmity control:
    This issue has yet to be properly addressed and now it seems as if the problem has gotten worse with the update. The spells added for the tank jobs appear not to be sufficient and there still has been no update to the SCH enmity spells. A large scale change needs to happen here and the jobs that currently have enmity tools need to have those abilities and spells enhanced.
    We understand the concerns about enmity for tanks due to the weapon skill adjustments, but we would like to take some time to monitor the situation with the new enmity spells that were introduced along with the amount of enmity being generated by damage dealers. The June version update introduced various adjustments that largely changed battle balance, so we need a bit of time to monitor and discuss how battles have changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasaraixx View Post

Magical damage:
    With this update magical damage has fallen even further behind melee damage.
    We’d like to make adjustments to the stats of elemental magic, and in particular, the higher tier spells. While this is still in the planning phase and I can’t make any promises at the moment, we are looking into making adjustments to the ratio of damage to MP of tier-V elemental magic spells so that they can be used better in battle.
    (4)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Player
    I hope RDM's elemental magic will be brought up as well, having V be more powerful than IV is obviously important but if it's too much more powerful RDM's nuking abilities will be disregarded, please don't forget that.
    (0)

Player
    Perhaps RDM can get a spell that enhances their own Magic Accuracy and Magic Attack, something a bit better than Gain-INT and Gain-MND.
    (1)

Character
    Cabalabob
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    BLU magic also needs looking into, since the WS update I find myself using physical BLU magic less and less and magical BLU magic has never been good. The only spells I ever seem to use anymore are buffs and ones to set traits.
    Magical BLU magic has it particularly bad the gap in balance seems to be like

Weapons skills > physical blue magic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> magical blue magic
    (8)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalabob View Post
    BLU magic also needs looking into, since the WS update I find myself using physical BLU magic less and less and magical BLU magic has never been good. The only spells I ever seem to use anymore are buffs and ones to set traits.
    Magical BLU magic has it particularly bad the gap in balance seems to be like

Weapons skills > physical blue magic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> magical blue magic
    I agree completely. It takes a whole lot of prep, time, and care with your gear to make magical BLU worthwhile to use.. and even then, you still have to nuke pretty much in melee range. The cast times are long, the MP cost is pretty huge, and you usually don't see a whole lot of damage. They REALLY need to look at physical spells too.. make them almost on par with most WSs, or at least make them do some notable damage against larger enemies.

Aside from that, Sword WSs didn't see that many changes at all.. and really fell behind every other DD with the adjustments.
    (3)

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbalest View Post
    I agree completely. It takes a whole lot of prep, time, and care with your gear to make magical BLU worthwhile to use.. and even then, you still have to nuke pretty much in melee range. The cast times are long, the MP cost is pretty huge, and you usually don't see a whole lot of damage. They REALLY need to look at physical spells too.. make them almost on par with most WSs, or at least make them do some notable damage against larger enemies.

Aside from that, Sword WSs didn't see that many changes at all.. and really fell behind every other DD with the adjustments.
    I feel they are going to ignore us on this request. There's like no JP blu community so it's rather neglected by the dev team.
    (2)

Character
    Seig
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Sorry to change the subject a little bit here, but I was wondering if anyone has tested the scythe weapon skills since update? Because from what I have seen, I haven't noticed much of a difference with any of the weapon skills. I was hoping SE could maybe address this. Or at least give a reason why to completely over look scythe. Is it because scythe has more damage per hit? I would love a response from the development team if at all possible. Don't get me wrong, I love great sword and I like the boosts Great Sword got. But Scythe just really seems to be lacking.
    (0)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast