Character
    Quedari
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Scouts (and possibly others) Rank8 listing

When asked about my current rank, the npc in the scouts' coalition says:
    Your contributions to the Scouts' Coalition have earned you the title of...
    Scout !
    (empty line here)

Previous ranks had some other line after the rank listing. For example, Peacekeeper rank7 says:
    Your contributions to the Peacekeepers' Coalition have earned you the title of...
    Peacekeeper Legend!
    Your exploits will surely be etched in the annals of this continent's history!

Next, when I question the fame npc Iyvah Halohm about my coalition ranks, my scouts' rank reads:
    Scouts': .

The rest read normally, such as "Peacekeepers': Legend."
    (0)
    Quedari: WHM BLM RDM SMN SCH BLU BRD RUN GEO
    Mykaell: BLM RDM WAR DNC WHM THF SCH RUN

Dev Team
    Good day, Quedari!

Thank you for your report. A fix for this should have gone out in a previous emergency maintenance, so it bothers me that this is still occurring. I cannot replicate it on our internal servers, and everything in the files seems to be in order.

When the June version update hits, could you check again and let me know if the issue persists? I want to get this one fixed for good!

Thank you!

Unelonborro
    EN Localization Team
    (0)

Character
    Malothar
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    What should it say Unelonborro? Maybe I missed it, but I didn't notice a fix in the previous patch, only a dev post stating that "There are no new personal ranks with Coalitions." The last named rank we have access to is "x Legend!" with x being the Coalition. After using enough imps to rank up, this then, assumingly, ranks up to "x !" Is your post to clarify that there is, A: no new coalition rank that we should be hitting, or B: that there is a name for it, it just hasn't been added yet?

Would be nice to actually clarify this, as some have been continuing to grind for their "x !" rank, assuming that it was indeed a new rank that just hasn't been officially added yet.
    (0)

Dev Team
    Good day, Malithar,

I doubled checked with the planner in charge to make sure my understanding of the issue was correct, and he confirmed that the maximum coalition rank is "Legend." The display issue was supposed to have been fixed in an emergency maintenance a couple weeks back, so I'm going to get the QA team to have a fresh set of eyes on it.

In short, please do not try to go for another rank, as Legend is currently the max and there are no plans to add a higher rank at this time.

I'll provide another update when I have more information.

Regards,

Unelonborro
    EN Localization Team
    (0)

Character
    Malothar
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Good stuff, appreciate the clarification! ^^

Thanks!
    (0)

Dev Team
    Good day, Coalition Legends!

I did a little bit of hocus-pocus in game trying to see if I couldn't replicate the issue in-house, and...I couldn't. I set my fame at an artifically high number (that may or may not have included lots of zeroes), as well as at a more sane number that was still above the maximum fame level, and in both cases it continued to display "Legend" as my rank, both at the civil registrar and at Iyvah Halohm.

I'm going to hesitantly say that this has been fixed for June, but please let me know if you continue to experience any wonkiness after the version update hits. I'll then follow up with the dev team.

Thank you!

Unelonborro
    EN Localization Team
    (0)

Character
    Dsherman
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Unelonborro,

You will be happy to know that it would appear this got fixed by the June update.

I had gotten this kind of blank rank name display from the Mummers Coalition a few days after the May update after doing a few coalition tasks. Every time I checked it later, it still was showing this blank rank name. On Sunday, June 15, after having done a number of coalition tasks for the Pioneers Coalition, the same kind of blank rank name appeared for that coalition too. However, after the June Update done on June 17, I checked again and both coalitions now report my rank as Legend.

I can't tell if having had the blank rank name achieved on two coalitions will have any effect on me later if a new coalition rank is actually put in the game at some later date.
    (0)