Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

STOP with the login campaigns already! Please STOP!

Why are you giving all the ultimate goals of this game away??? This makes no sense... If no one is farming those testimonies anymore or doing rank missions / cop / zilart what reason do we have to play this game? Seriously, please take a break and really think it through before you start giving Cat's Eye away for 4000 login points.
    (1)
    Behemothx - Leviathan
    WAR - DNC - BLM - SMN - THF - WHM - SCH - BLU - RDM - BRD - BST - COR

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Don't listen to this guy. Keep it up.
    (26)

Quote Originally Posted by detlef View Post
    Don't listen to this guy. Keep it up.
    So glad you like everything handed to you.
    (0)
    Behemothx - Leviathan
    WAR - DNC - BLM - SMN - THF - WHM - SCH - BLU - RDM - BRD - BST - COR

Character
    Rivicus
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I strongly disagree. The login campaigns were one of the things that brought me back to the game. As well as improvements and the trust system. Getting free items is a nice plus to the game and allows me to spend more time on content I enjoy, I really don't want to farm up the gil required for gobbie bag items for example, not that I wouldn't buy the items if I had the gil on the char I was playing. Its beneficial for new/returning users to get items they need/wanted but without all of the fuss and wasted effort of doing so for some of them. Honestly some items I don't even find worth the point cost. For example, why spend 1,000 points on a Honey Wine when I can farm one in less then 10mins?
    (3)

Character
    Vasche
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I'd be all for them continuing to 100 and beyond if they implemented them during version update maintenance instead of giving them their own 1.5 hour maintenance (usually within a few days of a version update).
    (1)

Someone posted a chart of login data that they gleaned from the servers a while ago. It showed that there was a sharp increase (after an extended fall) in player logins during login campaign 1 that carried over to subsequent months. Even though it continued to drop, the average was still much higher than before login campaign 1.

This is just a crutch. It says a lot about a game's content/how fun it is when many people will not play it regularly, but will login/subscribe to get a cute costume.
    (2)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    The prizes offered by the login campaigns have been "okay" at best. If you don't like the campaign, don't participate.
    (3)

Character
    Dragomair
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    What useful content are they erasing by having these?
    Hours of testimony farming for a useless item that ANYONE can get? No thank you.
    (4)

Character
    Dravidian
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    The campaign is greatly welcomed by many, if not all but the OP. I know it is one reason I came back and continue to stay. Excited for present goodies and future goodies from it. Here is to hoping that some items from past RL events and other un-obtainable items will eventually make their way to these campaigns. Thank you SE.
    (4)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragomair View Post
    What useful content are they erasing by having these?
    Hours of testimony farming for a useless item that ANYONE can get? No thank you.
    Testimony farming doesn't take that long and you don't really get useful items out of it. You either break the level 70 cap for your first job or get 50% off on job related monster instincts. I guess you get Maat's Cap too if you beat him on the 15 original jobs but testimony farming isn't the time consuming part of that process.. levelling is.
    (1)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast