Character
    Afterdarkk
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

Ultimate game card

With ultimate came card been stopped in August are you going to provide us with another card that we can use to purchase crysta ? Such as gocash card or any other ?
    (3)

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    I wish they would sell prepaid time cards like they do for ffxiv, would be easiest solution.
    (0)

3. 06-07-2014 09:06 AM

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    credit cards, debit cards, paypal, prepaid cards... its not like there aren't any other options.

Go to any big store and buy a prepaid visa or mastercard. Yeah, they cost money on top of what you put on them but it is an option.
    (1)

Character
    Afania
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    credit cards, debit cards, paypal, prepaid cards... its not like there aren't any other options.

Go to any big store and buy a prepaid visa or mastercard. Yeah, they cost money on top of what you put on them but it is an option.
    Those options sometimes wouldn't work properly if you live in certain region, just saying.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Or you can get a credit card. If you're not 18 then get your parents to do it (they're supposed to sign up for and be responsible for you anyway in that case). I understand in some countries credit/debit cards are used far less commonly, which puzzles me in all honesty because it's a lot simpler to use than all those other fancy payment options various companies invented that aren't compatible with eachother.
    (0)

Character
    Afania
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 1
    Or you can get a credit card. If you're not 18 then get your parents to do it (they're supposed to sign up for and be responsible for you anyway in that case). I understand in some countries credit/debit cards are used far less commonly, which puzzles me in all honesty because it's a lot simpler to use than all those other fancy payment options various companies invented that aren't compatible with eachother.
    What I mean was, it can block your CC from certain region. If you try to register it, you get error msg.
    (2)

8. 06-09-2014 09:00 PM

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Afania View Post
    What I mean was, it can block your CC from certain region. If you try to register it, you get error msg.
    Ah, true... I remember seeing complaints about that now that you mention it...
    (0)

Pretty much, they don't accept credit cards from outside of the region of your account. If you have moved between regions since creating your account, they want you to create an entirely new account and start over from scratch, or you can attempt to fight with them for about 8 months like I did for a region change, during which time you will be unable to play. If you have moved to a region not formally recognized by them as one they support, you may not be able to run your card regardless (South America, Africa, Middle East, etc). PlaySpan was less picky about that, especialy using PayPal, since you could link to a bank account instead of a card.

Now the only options they take for the NA region are credit cards and debit cards, and the debit cards have to have a credit card logo (they have toi be a CheckCard), which some banks in North America still don't do, especially in Canada and Mexico. I know a few players that have no local bank that will do CheckCards, and credit cards have interest and require you to qualify for credit in the first place.
    (0)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/

Character
    Calipso
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99

yeah, nope. might work for some people, but not for me. bought a pre-paid credit card and still doesn't work. talked with support and they were as useless and un-helpful as ever.

the only option to pay with (on na version at least) is credit card. for a lot of people it's not about obtaining a credit card, it's their ludicrous system that seems to hate credit cards.

Going to try once more on monday with my pre-paid card and if that doesn't work I'm not gonna be wasting anymore time/frustration on this game. I've been playing this game since 2004 and it's just been a culmination of horrible, terrible, awful customer support. So very, very tired of it.
    (0)
    Playing since 2004: ★☆ GreenGrumpyShieldBardClub ☆★ Lv119: Carnwenhan, Yagrush(X2), Vajra, Glanzfaust, Kannagi, Mandau, Spharai, Mjollnir, Yoichi. Lv 99: Gjallarhorn (X2), Daurdabla.

Character
    Camiie
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99

SE doesn't support Paypal. Only Ultimate Pay did. So yeah you can scratch one option off the list. It's strange that SE has an issue with Paypal it seems, but Blizzard sure doesn't. NC Soft doesn't. Aeria Games doesn't. They all support it directly.

I noticed that Sony Online Entertainment (Everquest and others) also doesn't offer it as an option so I guess SE aren't the only idiots in the business.
    (0)