Character
    Rifaran
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Zeid/Lion/Aldo text quote error

I wasn't sure where to put this so if it is in the wrong section, then i'm sorry but, if you have Lion and Aldo out and you summon Zeid, Zeid doesn't say what he is supposed to say, he only says a . so I assume this is an error and should be fixed.
    (1)

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Its better off in the Localization subforum.
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rifaran View Post
    I wasn't sure where to put this so if it is in the wrong section, then i'm sorry but, if you have Lion and Aldo out and you summon Zeid, Zeid doesn't say what he is supposed to say, he only says a . so I assume this is an error and should be fixed.
    Actually you just need Aldo out. And given his character and the fact that if you then summon Lion she says "Good to see you again, Zeid... and looking as dour as ever!" I'm fairly certain that is actually what he is supposed to say.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Actually you just need Aldo out. And given his character and the fact that if you then summon Lion she says "Good to see you again, Zeid... and looking as dour as ever!" I'm fairly certain that is actually what he is supposed to say.
    They say different things to each other completely.

If you summon Aldo, then Lion, she says something along the lines of "Aldo, I can't remember the last time I saw you draw your sword"
    (0)