Character
    Leylong
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Axe's, such a pain to obtain...

Hello all.

I've been stuck using a Eminent Axe with a Alak Axe off hand for quite some time now. I wasn't on the bandwagon when everyone was getting Hunapuh's and doing Hurkan. I wasn't ever able to get a Yorcia Weild win which no one seems to do anymore. I'm finding it very difficult just to get a off hand axe to off hand with the eminent axe.

I'm not looking to be the most ultimate but having an off hand axe with just 75 damage in this day and age is beyond gimp.

Any suggestions on something that might be easy for me to get?

Thanks.
    (0)

Character
    Snk
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Yes, Farm Salvage which is easy to solo on BST. Sell Alex, Buy the mats for the 119 JSE Axe. You're set.
    (2)

Character
    Leylong
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Which axe are you talking about? Sorry, I'm way out of the loop. Also, I'm looking for something I can get as a quick fix, not something that will take a long time to acquire. Thanks for the help.
    (0)

Character
    Malothar
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    He means Arktoi. Oboro in Port Jeuno down the stairs is the NPC you can get it from. Depending on your servers price for Lion mats and RME mats, it'll cost around 3-4 mil to obtain. Outside of that, wait until the next update, WKR activity will be picking back up due to the addition of augments to WKR gear through the RoE KIs.
    (1)

Character
    Engelmond
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 17
    Go to the Peacekeeper's Coalition and buy a Homestead Axe. Then you've got a pair of 117s while you work on a 119.
    (1)

Player
    ^^What Leo said, just work up to the other higher tier axes; homestead will serve you just fine til then^^
    (0)

Character
    Snk
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonardus View Post
    Go to the Peacekeeper's Coalition and buy a Homestead Axe. Then you've got a pair of 117s while you work on a 119.
    That indeed works also. I pretty much farm Salvage everyday so it's a solid steady income among other things I do which isn't Dynamis. A pair of 117s will be nice to have until you get a pair of 119s. Btw it seriously won't take a long time to get that JSE Axe. 4 Salvage II runs would more or less pay for that axe with some change to spare.
    (2)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by SNK View Post
    That indeed works also. I pretty much farm Salvage everyday so it's a solid steady income among other things I do which isn't Dynamis. A pair of 117s will be nice to have until you get a pair of 119s. Btw it seriously won't take a long time to get that JSE Axe. 4 Salvage II runs would more or less pay for that axe with some change to spare.
    ^^Yea, money is a non-factor in XI now and days. Imo.
    (0)