Thread: Enmity Issues

Enmity Issues

Since Camate has just gone on a streak of answering questions, perhaps he can answer this one for me...

Why, if RUN is designed to be a tank, does our relic gear only have +4 enmity at 119 (on the hands), and our AF have none at all?

PLD gets +35 on it's relic gear, with enimty on every piece, and +22 on it's AF gear with +enmity on all but the feet!

NIN gets +6 Enmity from Relic gear, WAR gets 24 from their AF (and I very much doubt that they want it), and THF gets 30 from their relic.

PLEASE consider adjusting the RUN gear to have more enmity on it!
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Might be compensating for the better enmity spells/abilities? Or to in a round about way make you spam them since RUN almost seems like a tank that is designed to keep hate by spamming nice hate moves. Or the fact that for the most part the augments or just merits in general are better lol? That said I'd compare potential enmity sets not just what relic has.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Might be compensating for the better enmity spells/abilities? Or to in a round about way make you spam them since RUN almost seems like a tank that is designed to keep hate by spamming nice hate moves. Or the fact that for the most part the augments or just merits in general are better lol? That said I'd compare potential enmity sets not just what relic has.
    Like for example that the joint best -PDT that RUN can equip in the hand slot is a 4%-PDT aug'd Iuitl +1... which gives -6 enmity?

I'll compare that to the equivalent for PLD, (Cizin +1) which gives +3 Enmity.
    (0)

Character
    Lanselot
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    RUN has much better VE/CE values for its spells/abilities. If you're looking to fulltime your pdt set and have a substantial amount of enmity there's really not a lot of options for RUN at the moment. You can however macro in a decent amount of enmity for you're spells and abilities. the mythic for one thing has 18 enmity. the JSE GS has 10 which has become the staple of the RUN arsenal. You can get the Eihwaz Ring, Trux Earring, and Invidia Torque for a combined enmity of +15. You might want to macro in the neck though and have twilight torque equipped. You can also use Earthcry Mantle and Goading belt for another +10enmity. All in all that's and increase in 35-43 enmity and you can get more through ammo and the hands you mentioned.

I know you're thinking that's not enough compared to pld consider this even if a pld were to have +100enmity his ma/ja's still wouldn't be producing as much VE/CE that run can generate innately. With the mythic, run is going to be an absolute beast in terms of tank potential and a competent DD to some degree which is way more then you can say for pld even with a mythic.
    (0)