Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Shyuko
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Warp II: Confirmation Message optional command?

Well, the title sums it up. But can we have a confirmation message for when we get Warp II'd or Retraced, please? I've seen my LS complain about BLM or /BLM lately who would Warp them before the loot was distributed, etc. from Skirmish in Ra'Ka..

So to simplify this:
    Warp II and Retrace confirmation message pop-up
    A configuration option in the games menu to auto-accept Warp and Retrace with no pop-up message(much like the game currently is)

The reason behind the configuration option is I'm sure some people will complain about it and not like the idea of having to accept Warp or Retrace, etc.. So by adding this option also, it allows people to set the option accordingly to their liking.
    (5)

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    So there are greedy people who abuse warp and retrace. What's new? Wouldn't need the confirm if greedy people we're doing this in the 1st place. Though I haven't seen or had this happen in a long while.
    (0)

I can't say I am against this idea.
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    You will take my chainspell warp II and like it!
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Lithera View Post
    So there are greedy people who abuse warp and retrace. What's new? Wouldn't need the confirm if greedy people we're doing this in the 1st place. Though I haven't seen or had this happen in a long while.
    Actually happened to an LSmate yesterday...
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Greetings,

Thanks for the suggestion!

While we would need to perform some technical tests, the development team mentioned that adding a confirmation window should be possible. However, they would like to look into this carefully due to the fact that mistakes could still happen even with a confirmation window if players accidentally press “Yes” or “No” on accident.
    (10)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Aisaka
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings,

While we would need to perform some technical tests, the development team mentioned that adding a confirmation window should be possible. However, they would like to look into this carefully due to the fact that mistakes could still happen even with a confirmation window if players accidentally press “Yes” or “No” on accident.
    It would still be a step in the right direction.
    It's better that they accidentally press Yes or No, than to completely have no choice but Yes.
    (7)
    /人 ‿‿ 人\

Character
    Malthar
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Yeah, Camate. It would be better than what we have now. Chainspell warp ii/teleport, do you need it? Can I add you to my friend's list? I'm sorry. I'm not up for it.
    (1)

Character
    Shyuko
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Greetings,

I completely understand your concerns, but as Kari and Malthar have already pointed out. The fact of the matter is, worrying if they accidentally hit Yes is just like the current mechanics right now of being Warped or Retraced, whatever without your approval. Where as accidentally hitting No means you just request another Warp or Retrace... So the concerns you have are not logical ones at all, to be blunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Kari View Post
    It would still be a step in the right direction.
    It's better that they accidentally press Yes or No, than to completely have no choice but Yes.

Right here is a very good example of why we need this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthar View Post
    Yeah, Camate. It would be better than what we have now. Chainspell warp ii/teleport, do you need it? Can I add you to my friend's list? I'm sorry. I'm not up for it.
    Also to further add to my request for this addition, it appears you have misread a bit of my post, Camate, but my second request was an Confirmation Option inside of the Config Menu to turn the "Auto-Accept Transportation" feature:

On(Will not be prompted with a confirmation message, automatically accepts all forms of transportation. IE: Warp, Retrace, Teleport, etc.)

Off(You will be prompted with a confirmation message that allows you to choose to accept or decline all forms of transportation. EI: Warp, Retrace, Teleport, etc.)
    (3)

Character
    Enochroot
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    accidentally press “Yes” or “No” on accident.
    We've already got this with accepting a raise. Just re-use the yes/no code from that.
    (3)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast