MNK Nerf may be a nerf for us too?

So, I was talking with a few people while doing Chapter Runs, and they mentioned that they heard that there's going to be an increased resistance to blunt type and formless strikes become less effective. While I haven't read it myself, I am a little concerned about this if it's true. While most of of our 70+ skills are the ones we use, I noticed that 16/24 of our physical PB are blunt type. Which sucks for those SMNs just starting out, but I use Chaotic Strikes quite a bit to stun things before going into Shock Squall for more stunning action. Can anyone help me confirm this New Resist for Blunt Type attacks?
    (0)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Character
    Rubican
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    I'm pretty sure they said hand-to-hand specifically.
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicant82 View Post
    I'm pretty sure they said hand-to-hand specifically.
    Woot~!! I hope so!! >_> SMN gets screw enough as it is... Of course now I feel bad for PUPs.
    (0)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Character
    Damane
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    even if the mob blunt resistant and formless strike resistant, you can fall back on your magical BP, formless strike is in another category of magic dmg (non-elemental/breath type I believe), so your magical BPs will still work.
    (0)