Quote Originally Posted by Demonjustin View Post
Camate, allow me to be frank. That's really stupid to say, it's not a balance issue in any way shape or form. There are 8 elements and we can have all 8 belts, macroing in each and every one for certain spells is something we've done for years and quite frankly it's annoying as ****. The only point to this is quality of life, convenience, if you do it I get 7 extra inventory space and if you don't I'll be just as strong I'll just be a bit more annoyed and have 7 less inventory. Unless you can give me even 1 single reason why this would create some magical balancing issue I'm simply not buying it. Sadly this response is something I thought we put behind us over the last few months as things have moved forward, I thought requests were listened to and given proper responses when replied to now days, but this response only serves to prove me wrong I suppose.
While I do agree that it should be done there is a couple small benefits to having an all in 1 obi. First would be sch with using Immanence it would allow you to get day/weather bonuses of closing spell AND skillchain dmg. Not exactly a big deal but meh. And then I'm not exactly sure on this but I think obis can be used defensively to force day proc on stuff cast against you