Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Character
    Muras
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    Since we've been making adjustments to weapon skills, the timing is just about right for a way to combine all of your elemental gorgets, obis, and belts, so the team will be exploring the ways in which to make this happen.
    Very much needed, thanks. I still haven't completed all obis and stuff (Only the ones I really need) since I've been worried about inventory space. If they add it, it's a great incentive to go finish them all for sure.
    (4)

Player
    Thank you thank you, my inventory thanks you a thousand times over, I never followed the logic behind thinking they were overpowered, and I don't know what made them change that stance, but I'm so extremely happy to hear it, my inventory is at an all time crisis point.
    (3)

Since we've been making adjustments to weapon skills, the timing is just about right for a way to combine all of your elemental gorgets, obis, and belts, so the team will be exploring the ways in which to make this happen.
    Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. THANK YOU!
    (0)

Character
    Shyuko
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Thank you so much! I cannot stress how long I have waited for the day I'd see this. Hope that this comes soon..!
    (1)

Character
    Lllen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    So glad, I don't have room for useless equipment which I spent tons of time making and couldn't part with.
    (0)

Player

very good Grekumah and Keep up the good work. =)
    (1)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

What about them oid Pso' Xja chips?

Since these chips Cyan, Gray, Carmine, etc can continually drop rapidly but do not stack at all I thought it would be cool to have an stacking system implemented for them but thats not all, i'd like to see new recipes coming out for those types chips of all types. I dearly hope they do not show any elemental's based recipes with them, if they do new recipes on em too. I don't mean depending on day of occasional weather as well.
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 12-17-2014 at 04:28 PM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Quote Originally Posted by Ataraxia View Post
    very good Grekumah and Keep up the good work. =)
    yay Grekumah got to deliver good news!
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Kigensuro
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    !yes yes yes yes!
    this has taken way to long
    (0)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

It's a Great Idea but will they be a great addition to whats out now days!?

Quote Originally Posted by SMD111 View Post
    !yes yes yes yes!
    this has taken way to long
    Hopefully they'll come out with higher quality versions in there combinations to match all of those newer gears or I-Lev gears out past Lv. 99 when doing this idea as well.
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 12-17-2014 at 04:34 PM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast