Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Drgonz
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Just worry about +charm gear and stack chr where you can. Also try heal and stay cmd on pet to resummon trust npcs while using charmed pet.
    (0)

Player
    Yes!

It is terrible that you can't have trust out with a charmed pet!

Also, basically, I'm stuck if I want to farm job points as BST.
    (0)

Character
    Engelmond
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 17
    Stuck? Hardly, ZoMBie.

Try hanging out in Sih Gates for awhile. You can try to harvest Verboshrooms and easily take out the funguars/acuexes there (They don't even aggro). RoE page, even. It's like 90 CP an enemy, if I recall.
    (0)

Player
    No, don't try to equip CHR, that's terrible. 2 CHR is equal to 1 Magic acc. You could wear a 7 CHR ring. Or you could wear an 8 magic acc ring which is equivalent to a 16 CHR ring. Ignore CHR gear entirely unless there's no way to get magic accuracy in the slot.

Also don't charm because it's worthless, but that's beside the point.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonardus View Post
    Stuck? Hardly, ZoMBie.

Try hanging out in Sih Gates for awhile. You can try to harvest Verboshrooms and easily take out the funguars/acuexes there (They don't even aggro). RoE page, even. It's like 90 CP an enemy, if I recall.

I get much more CP as PLD or MNK in Delve . I appreciate what you're saying but I don't think 90 CP/mob as solo (jug-pet) BST is acceptable and SE should change this.
    (0)

Character
    Engelmond
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 17
    It's very acceptable considering how weak those monsters are. You can practically round them up and Whirl away.

As I don't believe you are entering delve solo on PLD or MNK for CP, take some of your fracture buddies and explore Doh Gates. Don't forget the pet acc food. Ruinate and Snarl to your heart's content, it's good CP (As far as grinding 30k goes).
    (0)

Player
    Or I can go solo on any melee job to kamhir call out joachim, ulmia and cherukki (which you can't do if you charm) and get 150+ a kill at exactly the same speed. And you'll still get to use snarl and pick your pet's WS's. No point in charm at all.
    (0)

Player
    FYI, I spent a good 8 years soloing stuff on BST, including charm and jug pet eras. The BST job is broken when you compare it to what it once was. I'm sorry that you're content with BST in it's current form.

I'm hoping SE fixes this job.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Louispv View Post
    No, don't try to equip CHR, that's terrible. 2 CHR is equal to 1 Magic acc. You could wear a 7 CHR ring. Or you could wear an 8 magic acc ring which is equivalent to a 16 CHR ring. Ignore CHR gear entirely unless there's no way to get magic accuracy in the slot.

Also don't charm because it's worthless, but that's beside the point.
    Really? I didn't know this, thanks! I only started playing BST after abyssea (when I came back to the game) and never read anything about this... I appreciate the new knowledge.
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2