Frequency: Always
    Character Name: All Character's
    Race: Hume
    World: Odin
    Main Job: WAR
    Support Job: DNC
    Party or Solo: Booth
    Area and Coordinates:Title-Screen & all areas in-game

inside the config menu of the titlescreen on the ps2 are the following bugs/errors:

the text that should say "Logout Destination" says currently "Aspect Ratio".

the text that should say "Aspect Ratio" says currently "Screen Proportions"

the volume bar which shows the current volume of the title song, is after the last update slightly moved to the left into the text "Min".

inside the in-game config menu is the following error/typo:

ingame inside of the "windows" menu entry. the last option is missing its name which should say "window effect" .
    (0)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

PS2 Problem carried over to laptop FFXI play!!

Honestly PS2 isn't a great console to play FFXI on anymore. The problem I'm still having since I first played it on PS2 and now on my Laptop PC is that it will unorganize my mog safe or storage space when you open your house or garden in either inside your home city house or now mog gardens to let another party member come inside to visit or just doing the act of open and closing or somewhere in between the act of it. It's like the auto-organize feature jumps in and starts to auto-disorganize your mog safe or storage or sometimes which ever mog space you open up first after closing the open house/garden. Like I was starting this problem started way back when I first played FFXI on PS2 before switching it to laptop play and yet the problem persists on the laptop as if it were somehow game character server related.
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 06-02-2014 at 10:35 AM. Reason: Missed inputting a word!
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.