Character
    Astronema
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    Thank you for the feedback!

We can’t make any promises pertaining to the addition of Records of Eminence objectives for Campaign battles, but the development team will be looking into see if it is technically possible.
    If it was technically possible to do it w/ wildskeeper reive....if it was technically possible to do it w/ ANY colonization reive or lair reive....then it should be technically possible for campaign....or besieged (might as well throw that into the mix)...
    (2)

It would be great to do this content (Campaign and Besieged) and get a few sparks/accolades/CPs from RoE.
    (0)

Character
    Astronema
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    They wouldn't have to even give us an exp reward for this since we're able to get exp from the battle itself plus the rewards from campaign ops (but i would love more exp lol). Or if they want....make it a daily objective w/ experience points added to the reward. but other than that, just a sparks and accolades would be great alone for this. capacity points... it's a good idea but the campaign content isn't really something to earn cap points from since the content itself was made for 65+ players...gaining cap points would kinda unbalance the gameplay from the harder content. There's gotta be some lines drawn there.

Another line drawn is you cannot complete the objective by turning in your performance thing, you HAVE to complete the battle and earn a certain amount of experience.
    (1)
    Last edited by Ladynamine; 02-07-2015 at 07:50 AM.

Character
    Astronema
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladynamine View Post
    I don't know if this is the right place to put this and i encourage dev's to move this topic if its not the right place so it can be there but... I would really like to see Records of Eminence have objectives that revolve Campaign content in a future update in the same manner that we currently have for lair/colonization reives like the following:

Campaign (area that the campaign took place at)
    Emerge victorious in battle from the requisite number of Campaigns in (area of campaign)
    Number Required: ?/10

....or something that can revolve around that idea
    Having what i said on my last post, redoing this idea in the form of the new idea:

Old Idea (color in red is the scratched idea):
    Campaign (area that the campaign took place at)[/COLOR]
    Emerge victorious in battle from the requisite number of Campaigns in (area of campaign)
    Number Required: ?/10

New ideas! (in blue):
    Campaign (area that the campaign took place at)[/COLOR]
    Complete a campaign battle at (area that the campaign took place at) while meeting (certain experience requirement) and emerge victorious a requiste number of times.
    Number Required: ?/5
    Sparks: 100 EXP: 1000 Accolades: 100

(amount of rewards can vary to Square-Enix for game play balance and the above is for reference only...do not respond to my idea of the rewards as they aren't the idea I have in mind)

So here's what we're looking now:
    1.) The player HAS to complete the campaign battle without turning in their performance assessment and earn a certain amount of experience while winning.
    2.) The objective cannot be completed if the campaign ends with the beastmen victorious. This DOES NOT mean that it cannot be completed if the Altana Forces retreat. We're looking at the fact if the Altana forces win or the Beastmen win.
    3.) The objective cannot be completed if the player turns in his/her performance assessment before the battle ends. (that would be too easy to complete if this was the case and hence the experience requirement when completing a battle.)
    4.) (optional) Make it a unity or daily objective (preferably unity if this idea actually works and is put to being an option of being in unity. Square-Enix can have the final say on where to put it in the categories.)
    (0)
    Last edited by Ladynamine; 02-07-2015 at 07:32 AM.

Character
    Meyi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Or, they could redo Campaign's reward system all together and make it all about sparks/accolades instead of EXP (or, provide an option to switch between EXP gained and sparks/accolades gained). It could be available with the Medal of Altana.

Campaign is SO much fun, but there are no rewards for it. It can feel like a waste of time when there's so much to do in this game as it is. Adding sparks/accolades to the mix would make it perfect!
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    ^_________________________________________________________________^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2