Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Astronema
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Records of Eminence Content for Campaign

I don't know if this is the right place to put this and i encourage dev's to move this topic if its not the right place so it can be there but... I would really like to see Records of Eminence have objectives that revolve Campaign content in a future update in the same manner that we currently have for lair/colonization reives like the following:

Campaign (area that the campaign took place at)
    Emerge victorious in battle from the requisite number of Campaigns in (area of campaign)
    Number Required: ?/10

....or something that can revolve around that idea

ALERT! new idea posted on this post
    (11)
    Last edited by Ladynamine; 02-07-2015 at 07:45 AM. Reason: New Iinformation on a later post. Link provided in post.

Character
    Jeral
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I think this would be a fun idea. They could put in Campaign versions of the usual damage healed / taken / dealt / monsters defeated categories in as well, and have objectives that record the number of Campaign generals you've helped to take down. Maybe even link it to the resources system - reducing beastmen stronghold resources or replenishing your own nation's attributes could be rewarded. Fun!
    (3)

Character
    Astronema
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I still wanna see this happen. We saw more tutorial RoE objectives such as level cap increase objectives... why not make campaign more worthwhile by adding objectives to it....
    (3)

Not a bad idea, really. I haven't done campaign in a long time.
    (2)

I'd really like to see this. Currently the rewards for doing campaign are lacklustre, although the event can be a lot of fun.

Can the caps on earning exp and currency also be removed? Hate having to trade tags mid battle or lose out on credit.
    (4)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Astronema
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    again....more RoE objectives to Tu'Lia Gods....but still no RoE Campaign objectives -.-
    (0)

Character
    Malothar
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    They're slowly working their way through old content, though I'd rather see them just push it all out. I'm surprised they haven't added RoEs for Skirmish and Delve, seems like something that would be right up it's ally considering when it was added.
    (0)
    7/10/14

Character
    Astronema
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladynamine View Post
    I don't know if this is the right place to put this and i encourage dev's to move this topic if its not the right place so it can be there but... I would really like to see Records of Eminence have objectives that revolve Campaign content in a future update in the same manner that we currently have for lair/colonization reives like the following:

Campaign (area that the campaign took place at)
    Emerge victorious in battle from the requisite number of Campaigns in (area of campaign)
    Number Required: ?/10

....or something that can revolve around that idea
    Ok so you can add something like unity communique objective to spam 2 lines and reward every1 for sitting on their tails and do nothing....but you cannot consider giving an objective (even if its not repeatable) for campaign?
    (1)

Thank you for the feedback!

We can’t make any promises pertaining to the addition of Records of Eminence objectives for Campaign battles, but the development team will be looking into see if it is technically possible.

As soon as we have more information we will update you.
    (4)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Character
    Malothar
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    the development team will be looking into see if it is technically possible.
    I'd have a difficult time believing that it wasn't technically possible. <_< Through RoEs you can track number of specific enemies and races kills, drops, touching a HP with a specific party member, talking in a specific chat, etc. I don't think I'd believe a response that said "it wasn't possible." Simple check I'd think, do you have tags for Campaign? Did you receive a "You were victorious!" or whatever the message is when a Campaign finishes? Winnar~
    (4)
    7/10/14

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast