Thread: Kit Recipes

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99

Kit Recipes

I'm sure information is forthcoming about Kit recipes since it was posted on the blurb for June update, but I have to ask how will it work in regards of obtaining ingredients? As it is currently difficult to procure them via auction house.
    (0)
    Last edited by Mnejing; 05-30-2014 at 01:19 AM.

Greetings!

Put simply, synthesis kits are items meant for increasing your synthesis skills. If you have a synthesis kit on hand along with a crystal, you’ll be able to synthesize the item attributed to the kit.

The kits can be purchased from each guild’s shop (don’t worry, they cannot be sold out and the price will not fluctuate), and there are different kits for each level range.

By using a synthesis kit, you can increase your synthesis skill without worrying about whether the materials you need have been sold out. However, the kits do cost gil, and you won’t be able to produce high-quality items. Also, if you fail the synthesis the kit will be lost.

These synthesis kits are being introduced to increase your options when leveling your synthesis skills, and we will be implementing kits up to level 50 for each synthesis skill in the June version update.
    (20)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Carcer
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    That's probably the best idea I've ever heard in regards to crafting. How about a line of "Chum" fishing baits that do the same thing?
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    At first I was excited... than I read the up to level 50 part and got confused. Since when has getting to 50 every been a problem ? I've got most my mules to 70s in several crafts just for fun from boredom and crafting isn't exactly super exciting lol.

I mean worst comes to worst leveling that low I might have to do 2 crafting sessions to finish skilling up a recipe because I could only find 10 stacks of whatever on the ah... meanwhile pretty much the only way to skillup alchemy past 104 is to use an item that sells all of like 1-2 a day and make/farm a bunch of other stuff and then the only real way from 106 is to use an item that maybe 10 sell a month and takes hours and hours to farm a single 1 of... to make items that aren't exactly in demand anymore. And don't even get me started on goldsmithing... before sharur got added the only way past 104 was like 10-15 mil a synth that took days if not weeks to gather materials for... now it's only 5 mil and still takes days to gather materials...
    (5)
    Last edited by dasva; 05-30-2014 at 12:31 PM.

Player
    I approve. Low level synthing is annoying because nobody mines any more so very often there's no copper/bronze ingots/sheets on AH. Low level cooking is a pain because some of the ingredients are from 1st place conquest or outpost NPC vendors etc..
    (0)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Only to level 50?? There goes my hopes of a decent path for alchemy 100-110.

Well, best to have my hopes squashed now than in a few weeks.
    (1)

Character
    Predatory
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    I think its a great idea, and I think they should raise that cap, but... I don't think they should raise it even .1 higher than you could possibly use as a sub-craft, and the reason for that is quite simply there are too many freebies in this game as it is, crafting should take time and gil to level as the rewards for high level synths can earn you multiple 10's of millions of gil, and if they gave an easy path like this to cap, the value of the high level synths would drop to nothing, and what would be the point?
    (0)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by predatory View Post
    I think its a great idea, and I think they should raise that cap, but... I don't think they should raise it even .1 higher than you could possibly use as a sub-craft, and the reason for that is quite simply there are too many freebies in this game as it is, crafting should take time and gil to level as the rewards for high level synths can earn you multiple 10's of millions of gil, and if they gave an easy path like this to cap, the value of the high level synths would drop to nothing, and what would be the point?
    What world are you living in that crafting is that profitable?
    (1)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Probably pre soa days.... I literally sold a hexed jacket -1 for 80 mil profit a few days before the release and took me over a month to sell my other one for a slight loss
    (0)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Just curious for taking crafts higher, quicker with kits!!

I was just wondering when will they be adding crafting kits above 50 to take your crafting skill-ups higher quicker without them possibly getting even more pricey for all of the guilds guild sales room?
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast