Thread: Kit Recipes

Character
    Kigensuro
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    A little off subject, but a player posed a question to the devs. regarding using a stack of crystals to create a cluster and we’d like to share that answer with you.

Due to the nature of crystal synthesis, you won’t be able to use 12 crystals to create one cluster. However, we’re currently looking into a system where you’ll be able to trade 12 crystals to an NPC to receive one cluster. We understand that everyone has been waiting for this since we previously received this request, but currently we have other tasks with higher priority, so it’ll take some more time for this feature.

We’ll also look into see at what timing we can introduce this.
    i understand we cant just use 12 crystals to build a cluster
    but i would be happy with it requiring 13 of one crystal type 12 for the crystal count and 1 for the matrix to hold them together
    (0)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    A little off subject, but a player posed a question to the devs. regarding using a stack of crystals to create a cluster and we’d like to share that answer with you.

Due to the nature of crystal synthesis, you won’t be able to use 12 crystals to create one cluster. However, we’re currently looking into a system where you’ll be able to trade 12 crystals to an NPC to receive one cluster. We understand that everyone has been waiting for this since we previously received this request, but currently we have other tasks with higher priority, so it’ll take some more time for this feature.

We’ll also look into see at what timing we can introduce this.
    Quote Originally Posted by SMD111 View Post
    but i would be happy with it requiring 13 of one crystal type 12 for the crystal count and 1 for the matrix to hold them together
    What about crystal stacks being 99 to match the amount of synth ingredients possible up to 99 and I'm quite sure there be a lot folks happy with this one, specially when using synthesis history. well all goes the same in one cluster could be 99 crystals or if not then I guess, maybe the idea thats been used several times before from 2 npc's to bundle tools, ammo, and few other like items would have to do it, I suppose.
    (1)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 11-07-2014 at 09:02 PM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Player
    not going to happen. you can not have more than 8 items in a synth, even if they stack.
    (0)

Character
    Kigensuro
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Protey View Post
    not going to happen. you can not have more than 8 items in a synth, even if they stack.
    your can have up to 8 stacks of items not just 8 items
    at lest the menu allows you to use up to 8 stacks
    (0)

Player
    your can have up to 8 stacks of items not just 8 items
    at lest the menu allows you to use up to 8 stacks
    name one synthesis recipe that allows you to have more than 8 items. whenever i try i get the error message that you can't synth with more than 8 items.
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3