Character
    Dais
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Suggestions forum?

Hello, I have noticed many threads in the jobs and general discussion section which are suggestions to improve or expand the game itself rather than the forum. It seems to me such threads may be better placed in a sub-forum here than sharing space with general issue topics. People love to complain and wishlist and I fear some sections may become overwhelmed with petty arguments and the really great suggestions might be missed by Square-Enix representatives.

I normally don't encourage "+1" style responses but I do request people to voice their support of this in replies if you believe it will be a benefit.
    (0)

Character
    Fusionx
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I think as "official" forums, everyone knows/expects that Square Enix will be monitoring every section and as such they're leaving suggestions all over the place. I think if there were a section just for suggestions then stuff would get lost and buried. Whereas right now if you want to suggest something for say Dancer, it'd be easy to find the area to post it in, and it'd be very easy for people to look up.

I'm kind of on the fence for having a suggestions area.
    (0)

Character
    Aisaka
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    This section is labeled for basically all suggestions, according to the pinned topic.
    (0)
    /人 ‿‿ 人\