Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings,

Despite making adjustments to Nyzul Isle participation requirements in the December version update which made it possible to enter solo, we have no plans to adjust the difficulty or make other modifications so that you’re guaranteed a win while playing solo.

However, we would like to address the requirements for unlocking a mythic weapon’s weapon skill. Specifically, we’d like to reduce the points required to unlock these weapon skills to the amount that would be needed if you were in possession of the “Runic Key” key item regardless of your progression.

The team is hoping to address this in the July version update at the earliest.
    I actually prefer this solution over nerfing 4 lamps floors. XD

Why you ask? Because I'm only on floor 25 after all these years.
    (1)

Greetings,

Despite making adjustments to Nyzul Isle participation requirements in the December version update which made it possible to enter solo, we have no plans to adjust the difficulty or make other modifications so that you’re guaranteed a win while playing solo.

However, we would like to address the requirements for unlocking a mythic weapon’s weapon skill. Specifically, we’d like to reduce the points required to unlock these weapon skills to the amount that would be needed if you were in possession of the “Runic Key” key item regardless of your progression.

While im glad they are looking into lowering points for the WS it still doesn't fix the issue of the lamps. why lower requirements so 1 person can enter but not fix the lamps were most people get stuck at? I get not making it so one person can easily get through the floors quick but they should have changed the time it takes to activate the lamps in order. If giving 30 seconds to a minute between each activation it would make it a bit more tolerable.
    (3)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Joslyn View Post
    While im glad they are looking into lowering points for the WS it still doesn't fix the issue of the lamps. why lower requirements so 1 person can enter but not fix the lamps were most people get stuck at? I get not making it so one person can easily get through the floors quick but they should have changed the time it takes to activate the lamps in order. If giving 30 seconds to a minute between each activation it would make it a bit more tolerable.
    There already is a 30-second window during which you can activate the lamps for "activate all at same time".

"Light lamps in order" floors shouldn't be a problem at all, though.
    (0)

Character
    Tetsujin
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    So you're going to remove the runic key game mechanic completely? Seems a bit much; why not just scale it down a little? Treat Floor 1 like floor 80 or something. Completely removing it seems ... wrong somehow.
    (0)

Would be a wise advise to consider what's people said,
    1 person: 1 Lamp
    2 people: 1~2 Lamps
    3 people: 2~3 Lamps
    4 people: 3~4 Lamps
    5 people: 3~5 Lamps
    6 people: 4~5 Lamps

My opinion, that's how lamps should scale. The number of lamps changing with how many people are in party when entering, this would only affect same time. Order would be the same but with 2 minimum for any number of people.
    . As the topic name perfectly mentioned "Those annoying lamps" maybe most of players don't want them anymore. Those were created for a party of 6 players and never been adjusted for low man party or solo, it has nothing to do about player's level but about how you can cooperate to activate the lamps in order since now you can enter alone that's a bit obsolete.
    (0)

Greetings,

This is awesome, I can finally get stringing pummel... just unreal the amount of WS you need for this. I used those crappy hand to hand leveling from 75 to 90 and STILL have an unknown, probably massive number of WS to go.
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2