Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Those annoying LAMPS

If this has been brought up already then I apologize.

Can we please have the "Must activate all lamps" level removed from NI or at least when someone is trying to solo?

I know they gave us a little more time to get them to activate them when we solo but its more of an annoyance then a help.

I wouldn't mind if they were available for 3 or more in a pt but for just 1 person its a pain.
    (13)

Character
    Nebula
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Its not just annoying, it is physically impossible. If you get "same time" and a load of lamps spaced out around the map, it is literally not possible to solo, even with mazurka / jigs / flee and mvmnt gear. So you have to warp out. You are being allowed to enter solo, but then you reach a floor that is literally impossible to solo. This makes the whole "solo entry" option null.
    I got floor 100 on main char many years ago when people were spamming vigil weapon skills, but I recently did floor 1-100 solo on my mule, and there were many floors that simply can not be solo'd no matter how much mvmnt speed you've got and how adept you are at tracking invisible maps. So on my mule I just kept throwing tags at it until I got lucky lamp floors, and warping out on the impossible floors. But this sucks because if the event is solo entry it should offer at least a small possibility of soloing, which many of the "lamps same time" floors do not.
    (6)

Character
    Nakts
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Just adding that I fully support their removal, since it takes at least twenty real world days to climb at the base level of five floors per tag.
    (3)

Character
    Damane
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    i do understand the frustration, but atm I am glad they allowed us to even enter nyzul isle solo.
    (1)

Character
    Analos
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    There should be a lamp equivalent to the amount of players in the party.
    (4)

they should just make it so only registry lamps happen when soloing. Full stop. Even order lamps you might as well just warp out most of the time.
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Player
    1 person: 1 Lamp
    2 people: 1~2 Lamps
    3 people: 2~3 Lamps
    4 people: 3~4 Lamps
    5 people: 3~5 Lamps
    6 people: 4~5 Lamps

My opinion, that's how lamps should scale. The number of lamps changing with how many people are in party when entering, this would only affect same time. Order would be the same but with 2 minimum for any number of people.
    (10)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Can we please have the "Must activate all lamps" level removed from NI or at least when someone is trying to solo?
    They said in advance that they would not make any special accommodation for people to solo nyzul. You can enter, but you're at the mercy of the system if you do.

1 lamp basically makes the lamp floor an extra Free Floor if you go solo, which is imbalanced when groups can't bypass it like that.
    (0)

Character
    Predatory
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    bump omfgineed10chars
    (0)

Greetings,

Despite making adjustments to Nyzul Isle participation requirements in the December version update which made it possible to enter solo, we have no plans to adjust the difficulty or make other modifications so that you’re guaranteed a win while playing solo.

However, we would like to address the requirements for unlocking a mythic weapon’s weapon skill. Specifically, we’d like to reduce the points required to unlock these weapon skills to the amount that would be needed if you were in possession of the “Runic Key” key item regardless of your progression.

The team is hoping to address this in the July version update at the earliest.
    (6)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast