Character
    Nakts
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99

Super Kupower Crafter's Mastery

How about replacing Artisan's Advantage or Ease of Exploration with a power that boosts skill up rates for the crafts, like Martial Mastery does for combat and magic skill up rates?
    (1)

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    So you want to replace a power that helps you not fail a synth with one that would give you more skill ups...
    (0)

Character
    Voldermolt
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Meh, I just go to adoulin and use ionis with food and rely on the basic rules of thumb of crafting to not need synth support. My first craft to 100 with Ionis on was amazing. "Moderate Material Loss Rate Reduction" was less than impressive it's always extremely difficult to know if this is ever working at all unless I am desynthing... "Moderate Synthesis Skill Gain Increase" was amazing it seemed but I stress it wasn't very hard to reach 100 wood the first time I did it years ago as far as skill ups went soooo....and finally "Moderate Synthesis Success Rate Increase" I would say is definitely working as intended seeing that I had well above normal successful synths with a 15 skill gap, which are usually like zero, I think.

Really, whatever it takes to get your mules to adoulin, it's worth the trouble for crafting skill ups. And if you're not using ionis for your main, why not? :x We don't really need to change the crafting kupower. Then again, I'm not going to argue against it becoming better and in line with Adoulin buffs because that would be you know, kind of stupid. It does need to be more worthwhile, post adoulin.

I will admit that the material loss bonus seemed to work well for the ingots in my WW synths while I went through lumber like no tomorrow. I was almost guaranteed to lose one or both of my lumbers on break, but ingot losses were few in comparison. That's WW, though. Lumber was always one of those sure thing losses on breaks...
    (2)

Regular "John" Doe
    - Not on the Community Team

Character
    Nakts
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithera View Post
    So you want to replace a power that helps you not fail a synth with one that would give you more skill ups...
    "Artisan's Advantage: The chance of losing ingredients in a failed synthesis attempt is drastically reduced while the crafter has Synthesis Image Support from their respective guild. "
    That seems more useless than treasure chests in select places to me.
    (0)