Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Character
    Kriegsgott
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    The job point system was created with the concept that you can gradually enhance your jobs as you participate in content and when finished you would feel a definite effect, as opposed to maxing out all of your job points and then participating in content.
    i cant talk for other Jobs but yeah Accuracy for Hundred Miss makes so much sense thank you these points ar really needed and very important for me thats really bad i rarely use Hundred Miss anymore because i live already with buffs Like Haste + March songs the whole day....

short version change Hundred Fist to something usefully and give us crit or attack bonus on Jobpoints for it... i could be wrong but i would say only the Dodge points ar worth to get but not like you NEED them...
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Kriegsgott View Post
    i cant talk for other Jobs but yeah Accuracy for Hundred Miss makes so much sense thank you these points ar really needed and very important for me thats really bad i rarely use Hundred Miss anymore because i live already with buffs Like Haste + March songs the whole day....
    Well, max it out, and then you have a reason to use HF... +60 acc once every hour!
    (2)

3. 06-04-2014 05:20 PM

Character
    Zeich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Did you remember to spend them, as you do for merits? >.> You don't just get an extra point; you have to spend it in the appropriate category. Also this probably isn't the place to ask, as this is a discussion of DRG job point enhancements.
    (1)
    [Kensagaku - formerly of Kujata] - http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Valefor/Kensagaku

Character
    Domiducus
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Yes I did but still, I can set only a specific amount as in 20. currently 60/61 using some of my spells I can take that to about 52/61. Yes, I did make a mistake and posted in the wrong area. Thank you Kensagaku for pointing it out will delete there are a few others who should do the same and not bombard the drgs hehe
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3