Character
    Analos
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

Advertising Campaign

So here it goes......
    Earlier I was talking to someone in game about something and the subject about server population popped into the conversation. Surprisingly since 14 has been out and what SE have put into the game since then, that the population has not really grown at all. So SE have put a huge amount of content into the game whether we like it or not (personally I have no complaints I think they have done an awesome job with the monthly updates). BUT......apart from us that still play XI no one else knows about this, unless you still hang about on ffxiah.com and don't play anymore. So where is the adverts to show this to the rest of the gaming community???? You can go onto any gaming website and the chances are there is nothing to advertise XI but still a good chance you will see XIV advertised in a banner or something. The only way we can get players back to the game or get them try the game is through word of mouth. SE still have a 2 week trial for XI I believe in which unless you know about it there is nothing even promoted on the official website.

So my suggestion to SE would be to invest in an "Advertising Campaign" to draw old and new players to the game to really help rebuild the population there once was. Other wise even with all the hard work SE have put into the game, will be wasted if the community continues to decrease.

Thank you for your time listening to my boring suggestion
    Have a good day...................

Forever standing in the city among the hundreds of people that are afk, one man stands amongst them all alone...LFP
    (1)
    Last edited by Spiderturk; 05-21-2014 at 08:53 PM.