Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Player

Multi Gear Swap Macro Revamp

Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko_Matsui View Post
    (41:30~)
    *In the video, Fujito explains how the Mog Wardrobe works.
    Equipment changing with macros
    We've confirmed a bug where it's not possible to change multiple pieces of equipment at the same time that is split between your Gobbiebag and Mog Wardrobe by using macros. We are currently looking into ways to address this and will be fixing it soon, but please give us a bit of time. You can avoid this bug by placing the equipment you want to use into either your Gobbiebag or the Mog Wardrobe, or by using the /wait command. We apologize for the inconvenience, but in the meantime we’d appreciate it if you could use one of these methods until the issue is fixed.
    Macro to change all equipment at once

We are currently looking into adding a macro that will allow you to change multiple slots of equipment at once.

Seriously, I'm more than excited about this and wish I could of push the "like" button more than once. Kudos SE !!!
    (7)
    Last edited by Belmonts; 05-21-2014 at 06:27 AM.

yes, I support this change.
    (1)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Greetings,

This feature is still currently in-development, but I wanted to share a bit more about this, as I’m sure it is a very welcomed feature that many are looking forward to.

Put simply, this feature will allow you to swap out an entire gear set with only a single macro line. It’ll be possible to create multiple gear sets, so for example you could make “Gear Set 1” your battle gear and “Gear Set 2” your town gear. By indicating which gear set you would like to swap to, you can change up to 16 pieces of equipment with one macro line.

Additionally, if you obtain new equipment while you are out on your adventures, you can easily update your gear sets to add it in and it won’t be as time consuming as the macro editing process up until now.

The team is working full speed to implement this feature in the August version update.
    (42)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Player
    Nice^^

Very convenient.
    (1)

Character
    Trumpy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I am curious if each job will have an amount of these gear sets dedicated to it. Cause for some reason I imagine they would have a limit to how many of these we can set up and makin sets for every job would fill this up pretty fast. or say gear set 1, would it be accessible by multiple jobs ect ect...
    (0)

Character
    Ramzi
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    This definitely has a FFXIV ARR flavor to it, and it's very welcome. Kudos to the dev team if they can pull this off.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings,

This feature is still currently in-development, but I wanted to share a bit more about this, as I’m sure it is a very welcomed feature that many are looking forward to.

Put simply, this feature will allow you to swap out an entire gear set with only a single macro line. It’ll be possible to create multiple gear sets, so for example you could make “Gear Set 1” your battle gear and “Gear Set 2” your town gear. By indicating which gear set you would like to swap to, you can change up to 16 pieces of equipment with one macro line.

Additionally, if you obtain new equipment while you are out on your adventures, you can easily update your gear sets to add it in and it won’t be as time consuming as the macro editing process up until now.

The team is working full speed to implement this feature in the August version update.
    This will be so welcomed. SO WELCOME. Right now making macros in game is a nightmare since you can't even copy and paste the weird names of things (or see the name while in the macro menu). And the limited lines mean I have to (say) press 3 macros to use a song ... it sucks (swap into fast singing gear) (Hit song macro to swap instruments and cast) (swap into duration+ and potency gear)

so THANK YOU! This is brilliant.
    (1)
    Last edited by Olor; 06-25-2014 at 02:11 AM.
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

OMG yeah!!
    (1)

I assume that this has replaced the extra macro lines that we were supposed to get a year ago?
    (0)

I wish there was a way to just equip 15 or 16 pieces of armor, and then click a button to save all currently equipped armor to a macro
    (3)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast