Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by evanwimbish View Post
    I wish there was a way to just equip 15 or 16 pieces of armor, and then click a button to save all currently equipped armor to a macro
    This might be it. They are saying they will be making it easier to make these sets than the current macro set ups.
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Quote Originally Posted by Olor View Post
    This might be it. They are saying they will be making it easier to make these sets than the current macro set ups.
    I imagine that the gear set window will just look the same as the equipment window. So no typing, you just move all the gear in that you want to save.
    (1)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    I imagine that the gear set window will just look the same as the equipment window. So no typing, you just move all the gear in that you want to save.
    If it actually works like that it will be the best thing they have done in years. As far as I know, even the third party tools don't have that functionality. That would make life so much easier.
    (2)

Hello!

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpy View Post
    I am curious if each job will have an amount of these gear sets dedicated to it. Cause for some reason I imagine they would have a limit to how many of these we can set up and makin sets for every job would fill this up pretty fast. or say gear set 1, would it be accessible by multiple jobs ect ect...
    The team is currently developing this feature and aiming for 100 gear sets. There may be a possibility that this number changes after adjustments due to hardware stress, but this is the number they are planning to make.

They are also making a special user interface that will allow you to build your gear sets, which will be similar to the regular equipment window.
    (20)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Ramzi
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Amazing... never thought we would see something like this in FFXI.
    (5)

bravo! seriously this sounds great.
    (1)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    The team is currently developing this feature and aiming for 100 gear sets. There may be a possibility that this number changes after adjustments due to hardware stress, but this is the number they are planning to make.

They are also making a special user interface that will allow you to build your gear sets, which will be similar to the regular equipment window.
    ♪ ~( ̄▽ ̄~) ♪♪ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~ ♪
    (1)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Doesn't do much for me but that is an amazing change for a lot of people.
    (1)

Player
    Thank you for this
    (0)

Character
    Artharian
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Wonderful! Looking forward to this - thanks :-)

Art.
    (0)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast