Rininin
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 42

Mooblin Battle Issue

Platform: Windows XP
    ISP: Wind Mobile
    Type of Internet Connection: Mobile Internet (mobile router connected to PC)
    Internet Connection Speed: (can't find this info)
    Date & Time: May 19, 2014 - between 10am and 5pm EST
    Frequency: Almost always
    Character Name:Rininin
    Race: Taru
    World: Leviathan
    Main Job: BLM 5
    Support Job: WHM 2
    Area and Coordinates: West Sarutabaruta J8
    Party or Solo: Solo
    NPC Name: Moogle, Goblin Rejoicer NPCs
    Monster Name: Moogle, Goblin Rejoicer Mobs
    Steps:
    1: At first it worked, in Paricipant Mode
    2: The next day, Expert Mode almost always resulted in 0 points, whether I tried attacks, magic, or healing.
    3. I tried both the moogle and goblin sides, tried restarting FFXI, changing jobs, waiting for food to wear, waiting some hours, but 95% of the time I wouldn't get any points.
    (0)
    Last edited by Sarashu; 05-20-2014 at 06:58 AM.

Character
    Constancy
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99

Tittilating Trust Tournament - No Points

I'm having the same problem with all my characters from two accountsOne account I play on Xbox and the other on Windows Vista. On Sunday 5/18/14 I was getting points just fine - I was able to get the 3k point reward from the moogles. On Monday and Tuesday, I was getting all 0's. . It didn't matter if I was battling the moogles or the goblins - I even switched between the different battle trios set up in West Sarutabaruta.

I finally got a piddly amount of points when I decided to team up my accounts. I got 41 friendship points on one character and 31 friendship points on the other.
    (0)

Character
    Rininin
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 42
    Quote Originally Posted by tembleque View Post
    I'm having the same problem with all my characters from two accountsOne account I play on Xbox and the other on Windows Vista. On Sunday 5/18/14 I was getting points just fine - I was able to get the 3k point reward from the moogles. On Monday and Tuesday, I was getting all 0's. . It didn't matter if I was battling the moogles or the goblins - I even switched between the different battle trios set up in West Sarutabaruta.

I finally got a piddly amount of points when I decided to team up my accounts. I got 41 friendship points on one character and 31 friendship points on the other.
    Oh, I forgot about this post, but I found a way around my problem, and will share it with you. I tried doing the mooblin battle at a different region than originally (from Windhurst to San D'oria) and it worked fine (can't believe I didn't think of this before). Also, if you want help with how to get 10 000 points in one go, check out http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Ad...ign_2014/Guide or pm me for ideas on how to achieve this.
    (0)

I also found out you have to actually stand within blast range for it to actually start, like move in THEN stand out of bomb range if that helps with the 0 points.
    (1)
    Please do not post if you are drunk, high or madly delirious from lack of sleep...HEY WHERE'S EVERYONE???