Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    Blah I did this as blm/whm n for the first two rounds I did a water n stone with 3 cures while just meleeing. Popped a poison pot to stay awake and spammed water from round three on.
    (0)

Character
    Gannon
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I personally went BLM/WHM with a scythe or a staff after a melee hit, I would nuke with stone then cure the other npc on my side. I'd keep this up untill after the 4th evaluation, then dump all my TP and spam water. My highest in a single round with this was over 5k.
    (0)

Character
    Xantavia
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Getting the momentum bonus is important to getting the 3k points. BLM/WHM I would cure my side (14 dmg cured), stone the enemy (14 dmg dealt, 16 when I was on the moogle side so didn't work quite as well), then melee as close to 14 dmg as possible, then waited out the end of round 1. Round 2 tried the same thing 14/14/14 or as best I could. Last 3 rounds, just spammed water (140 damage now) as much as I could and was able to clear the 3k easy, as long as I was able to get the bonuses
    (0)

Well I did red mage/ summoner (yes yes I know nothing any1 else picked) had mah little carbuncle lovetapping it throughout while I did 2 stone & 2 cure. Even though it said I got 50% one phase and 100% another still my total was 1700~1900 with only one time getting over 2k.
    (0)
    Please do not post if you are drunk, high or madly delirious from lack of sleep...HEY WHERE'S EVERYONE???

Idea: they should extend the event, I see a lot of people doing it much more so than the...um previous events. What about it Square can we get an extension for popularity's sake or nah?
    (0)
    Please do not post if you are drunk, high or madly delirious from lack of sleep...HEY WHERE'S EVERYONE???

Character
    Voldermolt
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Someone on Q pulled off over 13,000 last I checked days ago. I'm still trying to figure out how. They might have did it "correctly" if there is such a thing and built their bonus up to the last phase.
    (0)

Regular "John" Doe
    - Not on the Community Team

Well I don't know what's going on now I'm not getting any bonus even though I'm doing it exactly what I did earlier, this is getting stupid.
    (0)

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    Stick in there Blah. I was having trouble my self for a bit.
    (0)

Character
    Quedari
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    The goal for this is to get all of your melee and nuke damage and your healing totals to be as close to the same amount for the first 3 or 4 rounds. You get "close enough" bonuses of 50% or 100%, then some random bonuses for having two of the same number next to each other in your total (like 566) or having two of your melee/nuke/cure totals match (like 65 melee, 82 magic, 65 cure: in this case you would gain a 200% bonus to your melee and cure). I'm seeing people on here saying they got one or two bonuses and spammed nukes, but I waited until the 4th round to spam and got over 5k points every time. I went as BLM/WHM. I did one water1 (43 ish dmg) and meleed with a staff in between cures (14hp) for round 1. With as little as cure does on round one, if you nuke more than maybe twice, your melee and cure totals are going to struggle to catch up. It's fairly easy to eyeball this. Water1 = 43 dmg. Cure1 = 14hp. Cast water once, cure 3-4 times while attempting to get a melee swing in between every 1 or 2 cures. If you're using stone, maybe 2-3 cures per 1 stone. Using an avatar for melee damage sounds like a great idea, I just didn't bother. Just keep your avatar's melee dmg and your nukes and cures as close to the same amounts as possible for rounds 1-3 or 1-4, then spam stone or water for round 5 or rounds 4 and 5.
    (0)
    Quedari: WHM BLM RDM SMN SCH BLU BRD RUN GEO
    Mykaell: BLM RDM WAR DNC WHM THF SCH RUN

Character
    Krokov
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Whats the prize for completing expert mode after you have aldo, moogle and goblin trust npc's?
    (0)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast