Character
    Archi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Recycle stat on lak. Body +1

Does anyone know why laks. Body have recycle +20%, but laks. Body +1 recycle +15%?
    (Based on bg wiki)

And also the boots got quick draw +10, and boots +1 same +10?

Thanks
    (0)

Character
    Archi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Bump

No one can answer ?
    (0)

Character
    Kaiichi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    It could have been an oversight on SE's part, or something in the ways of "Restoring Balance" however, it could also just be a typo on BGwiki. Might also wanna look at the site sources, who was the one to run the test? I don't know much on the matter, this is just where I would start, hope it gets you some answers.
    (0)
    Warning: You have the right to remain silent. Anything you do or say will be misunderstood, misworded, misquoted, and then used against you. For this is the law of the interwebs.

Character
    Archi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiichi View Post
    It could have been an oversight on SE's part, or something in the ways of "Restoring Balance" however, it could also just be a typo on BGwiki. Might also wanna look at the site sources, who was the one to run the test? I don't know much on the matter, this is just where I would start, hope it gets you some answers.
    Thanks for your reply, but i got this information from bg wiki http://wiki.bluegartr.com/bg/Laksmana%27s_Frac and someone put testing on it though, but still didn't found any information about +1 on the forum
    (0)