Character
    Specie
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

Adventuring Fellow in Adoulin?

In the details of the upcoming version update it states "In order to further support solo players, we will be raising the Fellow level cap to 99 and having their levels increase depending on item levels. We also plan to expand the Adoulin areas in which you can call forth your Fellow, so please look forward to that as well."

So when I see no notice about the ability to call fellows in adoulin areas and I can't call them in the area. So what happened to this feature?
    (0)

Character
    Rainehx
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Specie View Post
    In the details of the upcoming version update it states "In order to further support solo players, we will be raising the Fellow level cap to 99 and having their levels increase depending on item levels. We also plan to expand the Adoulin areas in which you can call forth your Fellow, so please look forward to that as well."

So when I see no notice about the ability to call fellows in adoulin areas and I can't call them in the area. So what happened to this feature?
    Will and plan not quite the same thing, more so when it comes to SE

But yeah they could have been clearer
    (0)

Player
    I believe that's likely in the next update or so.
    (1)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

€°(((><

When will we be able to call them over at Halvung is what I'd like to know. :D

(Not to mention Tu'Lia, and all the other places they can not come to for some reason (while to probably most, the faithless trust creep-egos can... for some reason).)
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    Somehow fellows are like chocobos in the sorry you can't call them here bit. With a few exceptions.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithera View Post
    Somehow fellows are like chocobos in the sorry you can't call them here bit. With a few exceptions.
    They had stated that fellows would be able to go to audolin. Since this patch included fellow adjustments everyone assumed it was going to happen at the same time, but apparently not.
    (0)

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    -.- I wasn't meaning why they aren't in audolin but why not in Halvung and the other places you can't have them out that Dragoy mentioned. Most of the places you can't call one's fellow are the same places you can't call a chocobo in. Trust me I'm all for the ability to use them in SoA areas and not sure as to why they didn't include them in this update.
    (0)

Greetings, everyone.

This has been taking a bit of time because the development team needs to test adventuring fellow support for each kind of reive and they are planning to make it possible to call out your adventuring fellows in the June version update. We’ll continue to expand the areas that they can be summoned similar to how we’ve been expanding the support for Trust alter egos.
    (8)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I can't wait for this!
    (0)

Character
    Geoffrey