Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennotsukai View Post
    Let's get back on track here. Why the no fix, SE?
    Yes. This. What is the timeline? I've seen folks acknowledge these don't work - why are they not being fixed?
    (1)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Rivicus
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    I think there was a dev note recently that said basically they don't care about old spells and neither should we and to just look forward to new ones
    If this is true, and I don't think it is. I think it was there way of saying level 99s should not be worried about the potency of foot kick. Its rather stupid, not only does not having those spells effects limited higher level blue mages. It could/would also effect people subbing blu looking for that occasional additional effect (for those acceptable) It will also effect those leveling blu who don't have access to other spells.

Not to mention, Barbed Crescent is a level 99 Spell. and Tourbillion is a level 97, Unbridled Learning spell. There really isn't an excuse. This is a bug that simply limits those playing blu and it should be fixed.
    (3)

Here is the relevant dev post

Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne View Post
    One of the core design concepts for blue magic is based around the fact that as you level up, more powerful spells will become available. Due to this, the development team would prefer to focus on adding new blue magic at the higher-level tiers rather than to adjust low-level spells. However, they are aware that there is a limited variety of single-target physical blue magic and support-type blue magic in the high-level tier so they are planning to add more, but it will take some time until they become available.
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Greetings,

Apologies for the delay in responding as it took a bit to confirm the issue.

Currently, we’ve confirmed that this issue is only occurring for certain characters. Meaning that these spells are working properly for some and not working properly for others. The team is doing their best to pin-point the cause of these, but has been unable to single it out as of yet. In order to aid their testing, we’d like to obtain a good sample of character data to work with, so if you are experiencing issues with these spells, please list make a post in this thread letting us know and we will collect your character name and world to give to the development team.

Apologies for the inconvenience, and we appreciate your cooperation!
    (6)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Edyth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings,

Apologies for the delay in responding as it took a bit to confirm the issue.

Currently, we’ve confirmed that this issue is only occurring for certain characters. Meaning that these spells are working properly for some and not working properly for others. The team is doing their best to pin-point the cause of these, but has been unable to single it out as of yet. In order to aid their testing, we’d like to obtain a good sample of character data to work with, so if you are experiencing issues with these spells, please list make a post in this thread letting us know and we will collect your character name and world to give to the development team.

Apologies for the inconvenience, and we appreciate your cooperation!
    Muy interesante. I see a lot of people talking about the "issue" with those two spells, but I haven't read what it is. I personally don't cast Barbed Crescent, but I do use Tourbillion sometimes.
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Edyth View Post
    Muy interesante. I see a lot of people talking about the "issue" with those two spells, but I haven't read what it is. I personally don't cast Barbed Crescent, but I do use Tourbillion sometimes.
    Basically there is a huge list (not just those 2 spell they are just the ones that are potentially very useful) of blu spells as well as some ws where the additional effects on them will have floored land rates on anything that is above level 40. Even with ilvl and macc sets. It's like they all have -600 or more macc on them. Or almost from the looks of it don't even account for skill in their macc
    (2)

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Barbed Cresent & Tourbillion have floored magic accuracy every time I cast them (seems to be on most higher leveled mobs like those in marjami ravines) on Shiva Server. There is a very low chance accuracy down lands with Barbed Crescent and defense down lands with Tourbillion. There are other spells/ws's that have issues, though I'm not positive to the whole list if someone can help with those.

Thank you, Camate. I'm sorry I have to keep annoying you all with these issues.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Currently, we’ve confirmed that this issue is only occurring for certain characters. Meaning that these spells are working properly for some and not working properly for others.
    Finally! Evidence that the JP Button exists!!!
    (3)

Someone repost the list for them lol
    (3)

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I'm pretty sure Sandspin and Hecatomb Wave are having the same issues. They are incredibly inaccurate via additional effect magic accuracy. Same as Tourbillion and Barbed Crescent. With enough magic accuracy, these spells might serve a purpose.
    (1)
    Last edited by Tennotsukai; 06-19-2014 at 12:24 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast