Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Character
    Renasci
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Oh christ here we go again with the /RDM /NIN debate, lets just all agree to disagree and drop it. People are still going to sub /RDM, and some people will still sub /NIN, hell some people will even sub /DNC. Really I think this topic met its end when people stopped posting in it like a month ago.
    It's not as though I was trying to necro post... but when you have topics that are a month old on the FRONT page of the forum...

Besides, the tone is much more civil given the lapse in time.

so... really I think you're over reacting, especially since your contributions to the thread thus far have only been complaints.
    (2)

Character
    Tashan
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    There is no reason to sub RDM for DD purposes.

Convert is irrelevant, Refresh 1 can be made up with Battery Charge, Fast Cast 2 does not contribute enough.

The best damage dealing support job is /NIN. No amount of additional attack, stats, accuracy which you can recieve from any other support job will benefit you more than the delay reduction of the Dual Wield 3 trait.
    (1)

Character
    Scuro
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    ^
    |
    |
    |
    1. That is why its a necro post, and that is why this post kinda should of died out. Because we are just going to get into the senseless debate for those that are for /RDM, and those that are for /NIN. Although both are very good subs for BLU, this is going to go nowhere. It doesn't even cover the original idea of subjobs for BLU, it pretty much has boiled it down to /RDM vs /NIN GO!
    2. This post is not on the front page, I by no means see this near the forum trackers, all it is, is in the BLU section of the forums. So front page? What are you talkin about? Highlighted in red for the frequent amount of posts.... Yes, yet as I stated that was a MONTH ago.
    3. Complaining? You've been here 7 posts and your going to say all I do in these forums is complain? Haha Ya...... No.
    4. how about you read 4 pages back and realize that I am by no means over reacting, and you have clearly walked into a dead topic, that will not go one side or the other. Its literally an endless stalemate that one side will not prove to the other that one side is better then the other. Its at this point that debating a topic becomes pointless when neither side will reach a compromise.

So in short, let a topic that is going nowhere.... Stay NOWHERE. K, Thanks =)
    (1)

99 BLU,PLD,SCH,RNG,NIN,BST,SMN,THF,BLM,WHM... Any questions..?

Character
    Defiledsickness
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    the reason you should never ever recommend /rdm for a DD blu is because people will just spam spells, convert, spam spells. it's one thing to zerg but another to get yourself killed, feed an NM tp, and end up wasting all your MP on curing because you stole all the hate. or wast the whm's mp.

there's not enough of a point to /rdm if you're only purpose is to DD. may as well /war.

/rdm can be all well and good, just make it situational. unless you are using a PDT- build, no RDM magic will do anything for you and the only purpose is for fast cast, MAB, and convert.
    (1)

Character
    Scuro
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Yes this I can agree with Defiled, I full well understand /RDM is not a subjob to be held above all else as the grand master. No. Many other jobs are well suited, but as /RDM have their situations. While I will admit for solo purposes and tanking I would argue that /NIN is where its at hands down. /RDM is nice, but it just can't compete with /NIN. Thats the problem with this debate is that its far to black and white for a job that is meant to be grey.
    (0)

Character
    Renasci
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    2. This post is not on the front page, I by no means see this near the forum trackers, all it is, is in the BLU section of the forums. So front page? What are you talkin about? Highlighted in red for the frequent amount of posts.... Yes, yet as I stated that was a MONTH ago.
    3. Complaining? You've been here 7 posts and your going to say all I do in these forums is complain? Haha Ya...... No.
    4. how about you read 4 pages back and realize that I am by no means over reacting, and you have clearly walked into a dead topic, that will not go one side or the other. Its literally an endless stalemate that one side will not prove to the other that one side is better then the other. Its at this point that debating a topic becomes pointless when neither side will reach a compromise.
    /sigh, forum ate post

2)the FRONT PAGE of the BLU FORUM

4)I read the entire thread. This should be abundantly clear by my post referencing Zagen's post on the page immediately prior. Prothscar and Zagen both strike me as being both knowledgeable, and (equally important) coherent. They justhappen to be on opposite sides of the fence (which led to the debate getting somewhat heated)

3) Post Count =/= Join Date. The rabid tone of your posts is rather tiresome.

Further, I said all you did in this THREAD was complain. Which really only reinforces my perception that you don't read the posts you respond to very carefully, as you are too eager to get to the reply button and hear your self type
    (0)

Character
    Scuro
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Well hey, the forum needs people to be wrong too renasci, glad you stepped up to assume that role. You set for the punch first with a statement less then civil so you brought it upon yourself. Your clearly derailing a thread that you necro'd to begin with by making it more so of a vendetta you have because I may have "hurt your feelings". Also, I didn't complain until you nero'd a dead topic, and yes I love hearing myself talk. It makes it better to read myself then to have to read slanderous jargon spouted out by others. =)

Anyway, I find myself done here, all this will end up being is a p**sing contest between /NIN and /RDM like it was when it ended A MONTH AGO. Now its going to jump between that and those of us that are quick to slander others.
    (0)

Character
    Renasci
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Anyway, I find myself done here, all this will end up being is a p**sing contest between /NIN and /RDM like it was when it ended A MONTH AGO. Now its going to jump between that and those of us that are quick to slander others.
    I must say, I'm impressed, it's awfully big of you to admit this about yourself.
    (0)

Character
    Numpty
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by hordecore View Post
    is IT STIll NINJA or RDM?
    Of course this totally depends on the situation you are heading into, if you are solo 90 DD MNK then /DNC can be amazing, but this totally depends on your current level and of course the list jobs you have leveled to pick for subs in the 1st place,
    if you are a low level say 50 or below then the best 2 sub jobs ive found are /BLU (with all the spells for you need) or /RDM (great for the enhancing spells) but if you are lower then /BST is very hard to beat (the exp comes thick and fast)

but as far as current game play, your job, party members jobs and availible atmas make it hard to answer your question but I would stick to /DNC or a mage sub (I do), I have found that NIN is only helpfull in certian situations as you will only use the sub for shadows and a large majority of mobs in abyssea and elsewhere will strip them almost as soon as you have cast them, wasting time and tools, /DNC is much better then /NIN as a sub as you get at level 45
    * Cure I, II and III
    * Curga
    * Erase
    * Sneak and invis
    * Haste samba
    * Drain Samba I and II
    * 3 forms of Steps, Evasion down, MAB down, Defence down
    * Referse flourish
    (plus others ive forgotten) :P
    (0)
    90's x 10

BST is AWLAYS best! If you are a BST, I SALUTE YOU

-Eldelphia - THIS SPELLING MISTAKE WILL STAY HERE JUST FOR YOU AWLAYS lmfao!!take that stick out your arse LOL

Character
    Kenshyn
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 90
    Played with /thf tonight since cdc is such a beast I think sexy is back imho lol...

Basically TA CDC on Tank for 2-3k or more then SA+BT for 5-6k and get darkness for same its a blast....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...exyIsBack2.jpg

Oh like to add proc red is pure profit lol makes using SA a breeze lol...
    (0)
    Last edited by kenshyn; 07-07-2011 at 09:03 PM.
    ....::: 90 Blue Mage :::.... (14) Level 90 Jobs Fully Capped Merits maybe another job to 90 lol
    90Sam/ 90War/ 90Dnc / 90DRK/ 90SMN/ 90PUP/ 90SCH/ 90BLM/ 90Thf/ 90Nin/ 90Rng/ 90drg/ 90Bst

Memory lane HOCD first Kirin kill took 4 Hours with spirits within spam lmao...
    Genbu [O] Suzaku [O] Seiryu [O] Byakko [O] Kirin [O] In Loving Memory of Kirin RIP 3/6/05

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast