So awhile back SE went thru the trouble of giving our AM and AM2 fixed low emnity which would allow blms to sorta serve the same purpose of rngs but with magic.... the only problem is ilvl staffs highly favor lower tier and it's mp cost, cast time and recast. For example it does about 3X what I can get stone up to but costs 70 times as much mp, 20 times longer to cast and recast is 30 times as long...

Now I'm not saying we need to bring it down to tier 1 spells level but maybe have some ilvl options with some affinity which would benefit high tier spells more than the currrent + magic dmg ones. Maybe make it's cost at least semi reasonable in todays format like idk like 50 mp and drastically reduce the cast and recast....

As it is right now I'm fairly certain everyone notices that people only use T1 nukes because well they cast so fast and have such short recast that you can basically chainspell them and cost so little that you can constantly cast them without worrying about mp. Indeed the dmg to mp spent ratio is so high that with the reforged af body you can easily not spend any mp at all. While higher nukes gain dmg slowly but gain costs quickly.... Now I can somewhat understand that this might be the new direction of nuking lots and fast and no more epeen but I'd imagine at the very least you'd consider AM/AM2 adjustments since the work on it suggest you want them to be used and at there current costs are well unusable