Player

Interesting UPGRADE frame idea.

I found an easy way for SE to make pup a little more user friendly for all new content, without the food in my last post.

Why not add a special quest line for PUP's where they can upgraded the the four frames and heads we have to better "smarter" versions? Just something small, but somewhat challenging to do just so our pups can get slightly better at what they do for the new content. Not game breaking, but not a bad idea right?
    (2)

Player
    Feel kinda lonely without anyone adding to the Idea...also the added upgraded frames could implement the ability to customize the way your auto uses weapon skills not making you rely to heavily on the maneuvers. I know I'm not alone in wishing that I could use Cannibal Blade with the Flame Holder's ability to add to the WS dmg so we can get our pets back more HP. It could also allow them to get a higher HP and MP boost without needing to add a Mana tank III/IV or Auto Repairkit III/IV, and it could give them more of the traits like Fast Cast for the RDM head, Conserve MP for BLM, Cure pot+ for the WHM, Added Racc for the rng and Double Att+/or Def Boost for War (Believe I heard somewhere before that it's not actually a PLD frame since it can't cast healing spells anyway.) Any ideas on whether it's all good or bad would help.

And Devs, if you like it too(even if you aren't going to use it) leave a comment to. Every now and then for players hearing your input on our ideas helps us better understand what you have planned or implied with each job. Also you're all doing a great job in my eyes.

Thanks FFXI Peeps,

Marada Badass Tarutaru Ginger
    (2)