Player

Next Update= New food to effect your pet.

You all ready to spend millions of gil on one stack of food just to be able to participate in the new content on PUP?

That's the trend that I've seen since the beginning of my time playing this game. When they add something that usually a small group will utilize, the prices get jacked up to all hell. For everyone else that plays multiple jobs, other than their pet job, they'll just stick with those other jobs. Too bad they didn't release this right when SoA came out.
    (1)

If it turns out to be junk, those high prices wont mean jack.
    I may buy a few to test out on my own but I don't expect anything so game-changing that people will be saying "yes come as PUP!".
    (0)

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    I don't see it being junk, since it will apparently include racc and ratk for sharpshot and will have attack + on it.

松井:PCとペット双方に効果のある食品は複数追加され、攻+や命中+などの中から
    ペットに合った食事効果を選択できます。
    攻+の食品には飛攻+、命中+の食品には飛命+の効果もあるので、
    射撃戦オートマトンを呼び出している際にも有効です。
    (0)

Player
    I really need to learn Japanese
    (1)

My apologies for sounding negative about it before it has even come out. I really don't know what to expect but I will certainly give it a try out of curiosity.
    (1)

Character
    Draconious
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Got my Automaton's Acc up to 20% ish on VD Tenzen. Woo.. Yay.. o.o;; with some Party Buff, Robin might become usefull again ........ *Glares at SE Dev team*
    (2)

Player
    I keep pushing a PUP quest storyline for UPGRADE YOUR FRAME! It allows your auto go have similar, but not overpowering, states of ilvl gear that could at least make them useful again. Think about the applications to it
    (0)
    Marada- Badass Tarutaru Ginger