World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    Finally...
    (3)

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Hello, everyone!

In the next version update, we’ll be adding a key item that will allow you to get past the door mechanic in Eldieme Necropolis. This can be obtained by completing a new quest that will also be added. After obtaining the key item, you’ll be able to open the door by yourself by targeting the door and interacting with it.
    OH THANK YE LORDS OF FFXI
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Predatory
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Nice thanks for listening to us
    (0)

Character
    Dawezy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnejing View Post
    That's great news, but what about Halvung doors?
    This.

If you ever consider doing something to Halvung, please pass the adjustments onto Arrapago Reef and Mamook aswell - not everyone has an alliance with them 24/7 to navigate and open these areas.
    (2)

Character
    Xantavia
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawezy View Post
    This.

If you ever consider doing something to Halvung, please pass the adjustments onto Arrapago Reef and Mamook aswell - not everyone has an alliance with them 24/7 to navigate and open these areas.
    Are there doors in Mamook that require multiple people to open? I've been in that zone for missions and thats about it. As for A. Reef, I know there are locked doors but the keys are farmable if you already uses your weekly free one.
    (0)

Character
    Kaiichi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    /psych Now back to AF Treasure Coffer hunting
    (0)
    Warning: You have the right to remain silent. Anything you do or say will be misunderstood, misworded, misquoted, and then used against you. For this is the law of the interwebs.

Character
    Jedd
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Hello, everyone!

In the next version update, we’ll be adding a key item that will allow you to get past the door mechanic in Eldieme Necropolis. This can be obtained by completing a new quest that will also be added. After obtaining the key item, you’ll be able to open the door by yourself by targeting the door and interacting with it.
    This is definitely a welcome change. While I'm not complaining here at all, I can't help but wonder why this wasn't simply added back when the door KIs for Quicksand Caves and Garlaige Citadel were added (were these added at the same time?). It's not like the devs just forgot about Eldieme, right? It's like the Annoying Door Place of FFXI, after all. Either way, great to hear.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedd View Post
    This is definitely a welcome change. While I'm not complaining here at all, I can't help but wonder why this wasn't simply added back when the door KIs for Quicksand Caves and Garlaige Citadel were added (were these added at the same time?). It's not like the devs just forgot about Eldieme, right? It's like the Annoying Door Place of FFXI, after all. Either way, great to hear.
    They weren't the same time, I don't know when Quicksand was done but I know I remember the update when the Citadel happened and it was long after I did my Trial Swords for RDM which are the reason I did the Quicksand quest in the first place. In the end I hope they end up removing many of these kind of doors, such as Halvung and I believe the Movalpolos has this kind of thing as well.
    (0)

Character
    Artharian
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedd View Post
    It's like the Annoying Door Place of FFXI, after all.
    Agreed! But I will also add Three Mage Gate as a contender ;-)

Art.
    (0)

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    You can easily go and get the key item though for the three mage door. Or you could always use the back door.
    (0)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast