Magic Accuracy for endgame...

After being completely unable to land elegy on Muyingwa, I figured it's time to take a look at my M Acc gear. Some I already had, but for some reason wasn't macro'd in, and others I have got hold of since.

I now have +237 M Acc and +87 CHR, with 401 Singing and 391 Wind skill.

Does anyone know what sort of target I need to reach to be able to successfully land songs all/most of the time? Or is Muyingwa particularly evasive to magic as well as physical?

My set can be seen here to offer pointers on.
    (0)

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Well, a few things:
    1) Muyingwa uses AoE melee attacks, and thus is not affected by Slow. - SE has said they are going to change this, but they have not yet AFAIK. So there's no reason to Elegy it.
    2) Muyingwa is wind element, and thus is strong against earth. You're probably fighting a losing battle trying to Elegy it.

Here is a post that discusses current MAcc sets:
    http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/35...to/16/#2612927

Here is my current debuff set, which works pretty well for me against all content (but isn't reasonable): http://www.ffxiah.com/item-sets/323292
    Bokwus Boots are MAcc path and Genbu's has MAcc+5 augment.
    (0)

I just got the body from Foret Delve NM, and I was wondering if doing a Macc path upgrade is worth losing the additional duration gained from losing Emp +2?

And thanks for the links, Berth. I'll have to go and try it on a non-wind-based mob and see how I fare then. Also I had always assumed that 2 CHR = 1 M Acc, so I might need to re-fiddle my sets again for more CHR. Also didn't realise wind skill is only 1/3 of regular M Acc >.>
    (0)
    Last edited by Babekeke; 05-08-2014 at 11:24 PM.