2 Qs about Job Points & Reforged Relic

Hello

I have 2 questions couldn't figure them out:
    • Job Points: i did the quest with the moogle neer the maad and give him 15 merit points, the option [Job points] in menu is active now, when i kill something i get "<me> gains 100 capacity points" but when i check the menu i see my points r 0!
    • Reforged Relic: To reforge a relic armor, do i have 1st to upgrade it to +1 then +2 to be able to raise its level? or only trading the relic + the chapters will be enough?

Thanks in advance
    (0)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by iSafa View Post
    Hello

I have 2 questions couldn't figure them out:
    • Job Points: i did the quest with the moogle neer the maad and give him 15 merit points, the option [Job points] in menu is active now, when i kill something i get "<me> gains 100 capacity points" but when i check the menu i see my points r 0!
    Are you sure you are looking at the job points of the job you currently are on? You can only earn capacity points PER job. IE if you killed on BLU, you would only earn BLU capacity points and have to look under the job points for Blue Mage.

• Reforged Relic: To reforge a relic armor, do i have 1st to upgrade it to +1 then +2 to be able to raise its level? or only trading the relic + the chapters will be enough?

Thanks in advance
    Depending on the level, IE lower level it costs more. NQ takes 2 100 pieces and 10 of the appropriate chapters, where +1 only takes 1 100 and 10 chapters.

BG lists all the upgrade paths here:
    http://wiki.bluegartr.com/bg/Categor...ed_Relic_Armor
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by VoiceMemo View Post
    Are you sure you are looking at the job points of the job you currently are on? You can only earn capacity points PER job. IE if you killed on BLU, you would only earn BLU capacity points and have to look under the job points for Blue Mage.
    ok i feel so noob, i thought job points same as merit, u can earn them with any job and use them where ever u want. thanks for the info

Quote Originally Posted by VoiceMemo View Post
    Depending on the level, IE lower level it costs more. NQ takes 2 100 pieces and 10 of the appropriate chapters, where +1 only takes 1 100 and 10 chapters.

BG lists all the upgrade paths here:
    http://wiki.bluegartr.com/bg/Categor...ed_Relic_Armor
    ok i get it now, Thanks again
    (0)
    BLUspellguide.com

Hello

Thanks in advance
    You may need to enter Limbus and/or have all three cards.
    (0)