Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Predatory
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

Scroll of Instant Warp

I would like the rare tags removed from scrolls of instant warp, and have them stackable to 99
    (12)

Player
    That would be quite convenient^^
    (0)

Character
    Sechs
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Was requested several times and I think there's an official reply from Matsui or a dev team saying it's not gonna happen.
    Sad as it is =/
    (1)
    And the autumn of life has finally come
    with the promise of winter thaw.

they said they were looking at it but didn't want to devalue worth of warp spell or warp cudgel. I suggested they remove rare tag but not make them stackable - so you could have a few on you at once, but it still wouldn't be super more convenient than other options.
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by predatory View Post
    I would like the rare tags removed from scrolls of instant warp, and have them stackable to 99
    You and everyone else in the game except the people who craft warp cudgels.

But, they're not going to do it in part because it would minimize BLM's role as someone who can warp people (even though you don't need to be on BLM for that anymore)
    (1)

This would be so good.

Although the way I have my HP set nowadays I can just buy a new scroll right after using the previous one.

Still, I hope the devs would give this another consideration.
    (1)

Character
    Predatory
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    You and everyone else in the game except the people who craft warp cudgels.

But, they're not going to do it in part because it would minimize BLM's role as someone who can warp people (even though you don't need to be on BLM for that anymore)
    They devalued warp cudgels the minute they dropped instant warp to 10 cp. I own a couple of warp cudgels for when i forget warp scrolls, but let's face it, this isn't 2008 and warp scrolls don't cost 1k cp anymore, and warp sticks aren't the only alternative for people especially with all the waypoints, homepoints etc. It used to be people saved their cp for nation body piece and signet staff so they'd buy a warp cudgel, those days are long past, and so are the days of people making warp cudgels for huge profits. SE needs to realize this and move on, the rest of us have
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    SE needs to realize this and move on, the rest of us have
    I agree, but you and I both know they will hang onto this for the forseeable future.
    (1)

We can personally move on as far as we want. If SE doesn't move, our game shrivels.
    (1)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Predatory
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Olor View Post
    We can personally move on as far as we want. If SE doesn't move, our game shrivels.
    I know, but they seem to be stuck somewhere in the early 2000s for some of this crap, and for other stuff they can't learn from past mistakes, I'll give you an example of that. A few months back people were bitching because you had to buy login point items 1 at a time, so they changed it so you could buy them in multiples, along comes roe, and geuss what? You have to buy them in single items rather than multiples. If I owned a company and people kept making the same mistakes time and again I'd fire them, but apparently SE likes flushing money down the toilet because that's exactly what happens everytime the devs come up with something new, and then have to revamp it so it works the way it should. It is supposed to be a business and after almost 12 years you'd think they'd have the basics down by now
    (1)

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast