Character
    Ruvion
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99

Game crashes when luopans are destroyed on xbox 360

My friend claims that she has a glitch where whenever in delve, wkr or reives her game crashes whenever her luopans are destroyed. Is this an issue to anyone else or is it just because of something with her game, perhaps needing to be reinstalled. I could not find anyone else having similar issues yet she claims that others on leviathan server are having the same trouble. Her name is Ariandra and does not have pc access so I am posting this for her.
    (0)

Character
    Stankface
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I am currently having the same issue with my GEO in delve and wkr. Seems to happen to me when an NM kills my luopan with aoe damage or a lot of damage at one time. It has happened in a Muyingwa delve, Tojil delve and a Yumcax wkr.
    (0)

Player
    Also present on PC, windows 7, GTX 670 x2. Crash appears to be caused by any pet being killed or released as an action is taken on it. Seen it with SMN and GEO, it's not isolated to delve or anything either. I was able to reproduce it spamming self geo-buffs followed by full circle in buburimu peninsula without involving a mob.

It appears a null pointer is being passed to a graphics driver function, though I'm not the best at reading assembly. The offending line is:

0F2221D4 test byte ptr [eax+198h],4

where eax is always 0 on a crash. Hope this is some help, I've had to stop bringing GEO to delve2 and DM2 because it creates so many crashes. Very frustrating to have one of my jobs locked away just because of a bug. This only began after the april monthly update.
    (1)

Yes, a lot of people in my LS are having this issue too. It's incredibly annoying lol.
    (0)

Player
    Could we get some confirmation that the devs have seen or plan to address this? Having seen another version update with no note of it is irritating, many linkshells are having to make their job selection based on effected players being unable to play pet jobs. GEO plays an important role in higher level content, not using it can drastically increase difficulty for some setups.
    (0)

Player
    Still occuring post-may patch.
    (0)

Hello,

We'd like to look into this issue that you are reporting but there is not enough information currently. I'd like to ask that you utilize the bug report template and resubmit the bug report in the In-game Bugs forum. Thank you for your cooperation!
    (0)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team