Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99

Why does Relinquish not do what it says?

Whenever I'm in Monstrosity and I use Relinquish, it always says "MONSTER NAME will return to the Feretory in: " and the count down. Except I never return to the Feretory. I get kicked back out to normal mode in whatever zone I entered from. This is annoying when I actually do want to go back to the Feretory instead of regular mode. It's downright problematic if I have a Dedication effect that will be wiped out if I leave Monstrosity (as Relinquish does) but which is currently useless because all the monsters in the current zone are too weak to be worthwhile.
    (8)

I totally agree, but SE talked about this in a previous post. I don't remember what they said so would need to take some digging.
    (0)
    I like playing dnc. But, as galka, they should have natural earth damage to most dnc abilities.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this. It's also annoying due to the zone lag x3 (first the city, then back into the feretory, and then the next battle area you go to).
    (0)

Character
    Shadaax
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    {Yes, please.}

This is annoying as hell.
    (0)
    I reject your reality and substitute my own...
    - Adam Savage

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    Specially when you just unlocked a new mob and you want to try it out for a bit.
    (0)

Apologies for the delayed response!

The text for Relinquish is in fact incorrect and being returned to an area that you access the Feretory is working as intended. However, we understand the requests to be able to return directly to the Feretory, and the team is currently looking into changing how the system works. While this hasn’t been completely finalized as of yet, the team is continuing to look into and test this feature, so please give them a bit more time.
    (5)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Apologies for the delayed response!

The text for Relinquish is in fact incorrect and being returned to an area that you access the Feretory is working as intended. However, we understand the requests to be able to return directly to the Feretory, and the team is currently looking into changing how the system works. While this hasn’t been completely finalized as of yet, the team is continuing to look into and test this feature, so please give them a bit more time.
    Camate is there any word on fixing the buff issue with belligerency? What I mean is, belligerency as a monster counts as a level cap, meaning when zoning into an area with this active you lose Haste, Regen, Refresh, Protect, and Shell, if you bought any of them. The XP boost remains which is awesome, that said it's the only one and it wore when using Relinquish before as you returned to your normal body and lost the XP effect at the same time(much to my annoyance). I'm really just wanting to make sure all buffs can be taken into belligerency and at the same time since we'll be able to exit directly back to the Feretory we'll be able to go to other zones with them still active.
    (2)

Character
    Derian
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Gonna' go out on a limb and guess that this isn't going to be adjusted?
    (0)

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    SE wants to forget monstrosity existed
    (0)