Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Character
    Kuvo
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    I'm not buying this idea either. There are a lot of reasons for both sides but in my opinion this is a game, not a really economy. When I wanted to buy a buzzard tuck for my friend who is leveling redmage there weren't any on the AH for some time now. So me and him used our seals to do the BCNM a few times and he got the drop. A few things happened. We worked together not using NPCs or trusts, we actually worked as a team, we used our seals, and we played the GAME!!! What an amazing concept. If the AH doesn't have it play the game, if it's too rare or you can't obtain it yourself keep playing the game and move on.
    (0)

Using the AH is playing the game, because the AH is part of the game.
    (3)

My idea is they allow guilds to stock all items related to the the guild if players sell to them, and give a higher sell price at the guild. May not be worth hiking to the guild for the slightly higher NPC price - but I'd probably do it after a VW run.

I'd also like to see Muckvix's junk shop or whatever buy things under the "misc" tab - same deal, higher than normal NPC sell price, players can buy whatever was sold, reset store every week or w/e

That way people could buy that random thing they need for a quest or a recipe and players could get a bit more gil for their junk. This would make it easier to level crafts. Right now its just stupid trying to get materials.
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Spelljr
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    the op is not aware that the game is dead/empty servers? i don't think ppl uses the AH anyways, but to buy magic scrolls
    (0)

You're pretty mistaken, though.
    (1)

Character
    Predatory
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Spellcaster View Post
    the op is not aware that the game is dead/empty servers? i don't think ppl uses the AH anyways, but to buy magic scrolls
    I agree with Mirage and I think you're mistaken on both accounts, the game isn't dead yet, as a matter of fact I think it has alot of life left in it, SE does too or they wouldn't be bending over backwards to keep us playing, and the player base isn't getting any smaller really. And people use the AH for alot more than just scrolls, almost anything I put up sells, people just forget that sometimes you gotta npc stuff or toss it. The sale history is a good indicator of what moves and what doesn't
    (0)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    It'll be hard to sell common stuff and hard to buy rare stuff. Expect to see things like darksteel ore history looking like 2995 2995 2997 2999 2999. Oh and AH camping bots will have a field day.
    (1)

Player
    It would be AH RMT bots all day, every day. Want something? Gotta buy it from them...
    (1)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3