2 job abilities: Creation Concept

I was bored so I thought up these Two job abilities. Was wondering what you, the community would think about them.

Celestial Paradigm:
    Cast time: instantaneous
    Recast: 1 min
    Description: allows for instant summoning of an avatar or spirit for double the MP cost, converting a 1:1 switch.

Basically, this ability would allow for the instant change of avatar or spirit, converting all things present as they are: HP%, Buffs, and Debuffs

My thought process behind this was often times you have a particular avatar out but want to use another avatar's ward, so you can easily switch between the two, but it doesn't renew the avatars HP simply replacing the avatar with what is currently present.

Astral Conveyance:
    Cast Time: instantaneous
    Recast: 5 min
    Description: transfers MP of summoned spirit to selected player.

Similar to elemental siphon but allows the Summoner to give mp to another player.

These are just works in progress. Let me know what you think.
    (1)
    Last edited by Zeargi; 04-27-2014 at 07:58 AM.
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Character
    Kaiichi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I like them both, but feel like the recast is a bit low for Celestial Paradigm, but maybe if the cost in MP was higher say like x5~x10. Avatars cost what? 5~15 MP to summon? So yeah, at least 5xMP, Or for even a solid 50MP regardless of Avatar.
    (1)
    Warning: You have the right to remain silent. Anything you do or say will be misunderstood, misworded, misquoted, and then used against you. For this is the law of the interwebs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiichi View Post
    I like them both, but feel like the recast is a bit low for Celestial Paradigm, but maybe if the cost in MP was higher say like x5~x10. Avatars cost what? 5~15 MP to summon? So yeah, at least 5xMP, Or for even a solid 50MP regardless of Avatar.
    It's funny, after i put it, I was then thinking the cost for the recast was low. 50 or 75MP cost might actually be a more reasonable cost.
    (0)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Character
    Rakshaka
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    With enough fast cast gear, and cast time reduction merits, you can already get the cast time down to a couple seconds for avatars.
    (0)

True, but the the ability idea was made with an intention of not dismissing the avatar. It has Solo application with swapping to another avatar if the enemy cast multiple elemental types or is weak to a weapon type/element itself. Still it has great party applications as well, once the changes to Avatar's Favor happens, it'd be nice to swap buffs instantly, but you can also hit mobs for their weakness and not waste time to move to a new avatar's ability.
    (0)

Character
    Dragomair
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakshaka View Post
    With enough fast cast gear, and cast time reduction merits, you can already get the cast time down to a couple seconds for avatars.
    You still have to dismiss the avatar before summoning the new one.
    (1)