Character
    Nelyus
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

Chocobo

We need a good improvement on chocobos;

1: Raise the riding speed of chocobos; both rented & called ones.
    2: Allow us to put a retired chocobo back into chocobo raising.
    3: Allow us to be our own jockey in chocobo racing. (like FFVII)
    4: Remove the limit of chocobo digging per day.
    5: Include better rewards both for chocobo racing & chocobo digging. (like other FF)*
    6: Allow us to teach abilities to retired chocobos.
    7: Put some light on all of chocobo digging skill, racing & raising.
    8: Adjust chocobo raising so the stats can raise all the time, not only until day 65 & make the affection decrease slower. Missing a day or two can have dramatic effects.

We should be able to skill up chocobo digging a lot faster; other craftings have no limits to how fast it can be leveled, why chocobo digging has one? Also allow us to see our progress in it.
    In other FF, chocobo digging & chocobo racing often were the key to obtain important items, sometimes ones that were amongst the best in game.
    I suggest to add dynamis currency, singles & 100, heavy metal plates, riftdross & rift cinders, alexandrites & plutons, beitetsu, boulders. Also crafting materials for Artifact, Relic & Empyrean reforged armors to both chocobo racing & digging.
    I have been years trying to get a black female chocobo, since chocobo raising was released, I just got her a few months ago... I'm on day 127 of her raising & didn't know we needed a certain discernement level to learn abilities from stories we can tell our chocobos. Now it seems my years of hard work are screwed & I have to start it all over. FFXI shouldn't be that way; efforts should be rewarding, not demoralising & a loss of time. We really need to be able to modify our chocobos passed raising as raising would let us, but the best would be to allow us to put back a retired chocobo in raising like it was in FFVII; Chocobos remained in stables & could be used all the time.
    It would be fun to be the own jockey of our chocobo racing like in FFVII, a very simple racing mode to control the race would be fun, but just to see our character being the jockey without controlling it could be nice too. Chocobo raising need a little repair with the items stored; it should store 99 items instead of only 1 of each kind & the equipped items still available in storage should be automatically equipped for the next race.
    Thanks a lot for considering these requests with serious attention.
    (1)
    Last edited by Nelyus; 04-25-2014 at 01:39 AM.
    Nel.

Character
    Predatory
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelyus View Post
    We need a good improvement on chocobos;

1: Raise the riding speed of chocobos; both rented & called ones.
    2: Allow us to put a retired chocobo back into chocobo raising.
    3: Allow us to be our own jockey in chocobo racing. (like FFVII)
    4: Remove the limit of chocobo digging per day.
    5: Include better rewards both for chocobo racing & chocobo digging. (like other FF)*
    6: Allow us to teach abilities to retired chocobos.
    7: Put some light on all of chocobo digging skill, racing & raising.
    8: Adjust chocobo raising so the stats can raise all the time, not only until day 65 & make the affection decrease slower. Missing a day or two can have dramatic effects.

We should be able to skill up chocobo digging a lot faster; other craftings have no limits to how fast it can be leveled, why chocobo digging has one? Also allow us to see our progress in it.
    In other FF, chocobo digging & chocobo racing often were the key to obtain important items, sometimes ones that were amongst the best in game.
    I suggest to add dynamis currency, singles & 100, heavy metal plates, riftdross & rift cinders, alexandrites & plutons, beitetsu, boulders. Also crafting materials for Artifact, Relic & Empyrean reforged armors to both chocobo racing & digging.
    I have been years trying to get a black female chocobo, since chocobo raising was released, I just got her a few months ago... I'm on day 127 of her raising & didn't know we needed a certain discernement level to learn abilities from stories we can tell our chocobos. Now it seems my years of hard work are screwed & I have to start it all over. FFXI shouldn't be that way; efforts should be rewarding, not demoralising & a loss of time. We really need to be able to modify our chocobos passed raising as raising would let us, but the best would be to allow us to put back a retired chocobo in raising like it was in FFVII; Chocobos remained in stables & could be used all the time.
    It would be fun to be the own jockey of our chocobo racing like in FFVII, a very simple racing mode to control the race would be fun, but just to see our character being the jockey without controlling it could be nice too. Chocobo raising need a little repair with the items stored; it should store 99 items instead of only 1 of each kind & the equipped items still available in storage should be automatically equipped for the next race.
    Thanks a lot for considering these requests with serious attention.
    The thing that have to do with wait times and how much you can dig etc were put in play to fight botters and rmt, and to give everyone a chance to get something when the zone loads up the loot, they weren't necessarily put in place to stop you from leveling your choco digging as quickly as you'd like. And fishing has a 200 per rl day catch limit for the same reasons, but I do agree with the movement rate thing
    (0)