Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Character
    Yuriki
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I agree, I only ever seem to use IV/V when I'm hit with a move that deals big dmg and I'm positive that my shadows will hold me over for a while. DWII seems to be used mainly for getting hate when in a party of 6.
    (0)

Character
    Varistor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 90
    To avoid being repetitive, i will just say that I concur with the previous posts about changing the timers or something in one way or another.
    (0)
    Last edited by varistor; 03-09-2011 at 12:52 AM.

I'm thrilled that this is the first topic in the DNC forum! Waltz timers are a major issue for DNC. I wish I had something more substantive to post, but Ninian and Fusionx already summed up the problem and added potential solutions. I agree with them 100%.
    (0)

I just want increased samba duration...
    (0)

Character
    Keithvalentine
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 95
    Its kinda sucky that u cant ever do a good set of cures if 1 person needs a waltz 5 because of the long recast and the rest of the pt must suffer because of it
    (0)

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I agree with this. It has been a longstanding problem (about a year now) that has not been addressed.
    (0)

Character
    Killercat
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 95
    IMHO recasts don't need to be fixed. Give DNC equips that can cut down recasts. On Cures you have Fast Cast and Haste to reduce timers, so why DNC has no or only one option...?

CW4 and 5.... on tight situations they can be useful. Use it or die and then hope mob won't hit you a long time (switching to EVA-gear).

Divine Waltz II: To much hate on that for the ammount you heal. This is maybe not a prob, but you might get attention from the mob and your Waltzes timer is down long time.
    (0)

Character
    Kasandaro
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Killercat View Post
    IMHO recasts don't need to be fixed. Give DNC equips that can cut down recasts. On Cures you have Fast Cast and Haste to reduce timers, so why DNC has no or only one option...?
    One option, yes. Heck, while I know how absolutely broken it would make other jobs, Haste affecting my /ja recasts would be so lovely. Barring that, yes, I would adore gear that would cut the waltz recasts - 23s (even 18s with gear) really is too long to lock out all curing after an OMGHeal.

Divine Waltz II: To much hate on that for the ammount you heal. This is maybe not a prob, but you might get attention from the mob and your Waltzes timer is down long time.
    Having had plenty of experience with Curagas? No, the hate is about right on DWII (if there's an enmity multiplier, I haven't ever seen it).
    (0)

Character
    Fusionx
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    It would be nice if we had more options available for waltz recast items as well. Right now we have the augment from Kupo d'Etat. That's it XD

Some pieces with both potency and recast down would be amazing.
    (0)

Character
    Myou
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Stupid question... What is the waltz potency cap? Wiki doesn't mention one, but I have noticed that +31% waltz potency in my healing set (Phurba, Roundel Earring, Sonia's Plectrum, Etoile Tiara, Dancer's Casaque) doesn't add what appears to be 31% potency. Is it 25%?
    (0)

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast