Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Player

Simplify Mythic obtainment.

There are lot of ways Mythic is just TROLL content.
    Example: Spending 5+ Assault tags on Lost and Found Assault...
    Example: 100k Ichor
    Example: 150k Tokens
    Example: Cannot condense Alexandrite like Dynamis Currency

--
    Solution:
    Assault: Captain Rank vs repeating Assaults. C'mon this is dead content, let people have at it already. 50+ days of waiting to finish Assaults is a really good reason to ubsub.
    Ichor: Lower to 50k as well as lower Ichor item cost across the board.
    Nyzul Tokens: Unlimited Assault tags!
    Aelxandrite: 100 and 10k pieces, please..

Side Note:
    Change WoTG medals from a weekly review to a Temp KI system of 3+ more campaigns = promotion. Also, up the XP cap so people who want to solo as well as play instances, can participate with correct amount of xp vs time vs having someone cleave them to 99.

K, Thanks, Bye.
    (9)

Character
    Tumz
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Agree with everything you said about mythic. I've slowly been chopping away at it, and have definitely quit a couple times along the way. None of those compromises would make current mythic users upset, and everyone would enjoy.

P.S.: Don't waste dev time on WoTG Campaign junk. Beat the Story line, get the highest medal and move on like the rest of us
    (1)

Character
    Momoren
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Come on Devs,

Server populations were within the 3k+ range when ToAU restrictions were introduced!
    Getting 6 people together from a server population of 3500+ players meant the player had to get 0.17% of the server's population interested.
    Now that we barely break 100+ active players per server, queuing to do a 6 person pick up event is equivalent to getting 6% of the server's population to participate!

That's astronomical!

What are you waiting for...
    (2)

lol really? Almost all of the assaults are soloable. Why not ask them to just let you get mythics off lvl 1 mobs?
    (0)

Character
    Momoren
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    No complaints about Assaults being hard, you miss the point entirely.. Almost in an elitist fashion.. Almost.. But I can take the humor, if its intended..

Its Assaults that require multiple people due to poor game mechanics that drive us all insane and burn our tags if we attempt solo..
    And then there is this Dilemma;
    Soloable content filled with traps for the soloer ie Activate all 5 Lamps on Floor 5! @.@. Just happened to me 5 minutes ago and yes I made it, but not the way SE would of approved.

Things like this make it hard especially when the intention is that you are solo'ing not by choice but because there is a lack of participation to support the content.

And the 6 player requirement is Obviously for Einharjar..

In regards to the 6 person requirement, if 6% of the population participates in the content and 4 hours later someone tries again, the 20 hr restriction takes them away from the pool of participants. So the participation pool is now down to 6/94. Granted 3-4 runs are done a day per server (PUG), thats 24 participants taken out of the possible 100 active players making the participation pool that of 6/76..

Granting time shouting for this, you will eventually get 6 players. But with the active population hanging around 76 possible participants, you will spend 4+ hours filling an absurd impossibly restrictive requirement.
    (2)
    Last edited by Momoren; 05-07-2014 at 04:25 PM.

Yeah the tag system needs to go, I'll agree there.
    (0)

Character
    Dragmagi
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Se needs to do to einharjar pop what it did to dyna, just a ki to get in and only a 1 time purchase maybe make only lead of run need to have the kis to get whole group in. Even raise up the amount of ichor drops.
    (2)
    Last edited by dragmagi; 05-08-2014 at 02:21 AM.

Character
    Doctorweird
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 30
    I agree. Simplify it. None of the individual tasks are that terribly difficult, but the combined sum of everything is just too much. Especially since some of the events are all tied to the same overburdened tag system that we've been complaining about for years.
    (1)

Player
    I'm ok with Einherjar still being 6 people. The problem will always be the tags, make the tags run off the same system as the Abyssea stones or the Impratures in SoA *(I'm spelling everything wrong today) where the time to get new tags is lower than a 24hr period. That will at least help with the assaults and loosely, even though RoE did this, Salvage with assault points.
    (0)

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    To be fair, Odin can be soloed by SMN now in less time than it takes to be kicked. This is how I am finishing the Amps for Laev now. 2880 points per run.

Nyzul with 4 people gets you about 10k points per tag starting from 96. So 15 tags to clear that out (65 total).

So you are really looking at twoish months minimum for a mythic.
    (1)
    Last edited by Byrth; 05-11-2014 at 09:13 AM.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast